Welcome to
ESL Printables, the website where English Language teachers exchange resources: worksheets, lesson plans,  activities, etc.
Our collection is growing every day with the help of many teachers. If you want to download you have to send your own contributions.

ESL Forum:

Techniques and methods in Language Teaching

Games, activities and teaching ideas

Grammar and Linguistics

Teaching material

Concerning worksheets

Concerning powerpoints

Concerning online exercises

Make suggestions, report errors

Ask for help

Message board

ESL forum > Make suggestions, report errors > ESL Printables is not worth the trouble of creating an account!    

ESL Printables is not worth the trouble of creating an account!

meagj
Vietnam

ESL Printables is not worth the trouble of creating an account!

I �m sorry, I completely understand the necessity for teachers to upload before they are allowed to download printables/etc.....Freeloaders are especially unwelcome when one has spent a lot of time creating and perfecting a worksheet. I am a very hardworking teacher with lots of original sheets/activities of my own to contribute to the ESL community, but it will NOT be happening on this website. For one thing, the point system is a joke. For another, many of my excellent files have been created in powerpoint as worksheets, or perhaps in Publisher. The sheer putziness of the upload process on this site makes me feel like I want to scream! I know several teachers who say they wouldn �t even bother creating an account on ESLPrintables because they have heard how frustrating (and not worth the struggle!) it is. Wish I would have listened to them!

5 Apr 2013      

douglas
United States

Bye! Bye!  Glad to see you go.  We don �t need people with your type of atttude here--it just goes to show how effective the process really is.

5 Apr 2013     

cunliffe
United Kingdom

So, you have signed up here just to tell us this? You clearly haven �t tried to upload a thing, or you would find it easy. I know loads of esl websites and this one is the best. We �ve got something special here.

I think you probably are a freeloader, and that �s fine, just admit it. Go to MES English, or  iSLCollective. Here �s another good one - Primary Resources.co.uk. There, you can have all the resources you want and you don �t have to give anything back. 

All the best to you.

Lynne Blackburn

5 Apr 2013     

zailda
Brazil

Almost 755,000 teachers disagree with you, meajg.

Have a nice day!

5 Apr 2013     

olgavillanua
Spain

Don �t feel forced to stay where you don �t want to be. I have the feeling that we all will do without you.
Fortunately thousands of teachers all over the world don �t share your opinion or your attitude.

Good luck somewhere else!

5 Apr 2013     

yanogator
United States

You are right, meagj. The point system is a joke. I have created exactly 2 worksheets, and received 45 points. For this TINY effort, I am rewarded with the ability to download worksheets from the new offerings every day for the rest of my life! I can �t believe that such a ridiculous point system could exist.

I don �t understand your complaint that some of your worksheets are created in PowerPoint, since that is one of the formats that eslprintables supports. Why is this a problem for you? Of course, the 10 seconds it would take to copy and paste them into Word is far too much effort to be worth the points you would receive.

Since you find this site so detestable, we will just have to limp through life without your "excellent files". I think we will survive.

Bruce

5 Apr 2013     

sarguero
Spain

What a troll .... Party

5 Apr 2013     

Jayho
Australia

I find it interesting that your user name is very similar to this  word. 

Is it a coincidence? 

5 Apr 2013     

mercader11
Venezuela

meajg
Hi.
Everything you do is important to you, and that �s the way things should go. But when you name your work as
"many of my excellent files", makes me feel you lack of humbleness and maybe there is kind of fear of your work not being so valuable for other people. Thousands of good works made by good and professional teachers are shared in this page, many of them, in my personal opinion, may be called as excellent.
Nobody Knows the quality of your works, you call them "excellent" but you are the only one to call them like this. When you lose that fear come back and you will know for sure according to the downloads if your works are as good as you think.
When it comes to Give and Take attitude, I can say that ESL PRINTABLES, is the place to be, because you learn to share and suddenly you realize you �re getting more than you expected. Tha �s the way I see it.
Whenever you come here again, you are welcome. Bye.

5 Apr 2013     

teresasimoes
Portugal

I feel urgent to say that this site has been hugely useful to me. Not only for the teaching material I�ve downloaded, but also for the information sources and its members� friendly attitude through the forums,  I�ve witnessed. Uploading has also been fun, by feeling that we belong to a community and it keeps you company when you feel like having it.

So, this site is not to blame for your bad mood. Sorry!

Teresa

5 Apr 2013     

irawinj
Malaysia

He is really a freeloader and doesn �t contribute anything. His point is zero. So much words but no actions. Please find another place that suits a freeloader like you.

5 Apr 2013     

1    2    3    Next >