Welcome to
ESL Printables, the website where English Language teachers exchange resources: worksheets, lesson plans,  activities, etc.
Our collection is growing every day with the help of many teachers. If you want to download you have to send your own contributions.

ESL Forum:

Techniques and methods in Language Teaching

Games, activities and teaching ideas

Grammar and Linguistics

Teaching material

Concerning worksheets

Concerning powerpoints

Concerning online exercises

Make suggestions, report errors

Ask for help

Message board

ESL forum > Message board > Revenge after reporting a ws    

Revenge after reporting a ws

crisholm
Spain

Some people seem to think that the best defence is a good attack indeed...
Never mind, Renca. It makes no sense, even if it is painful.
Your work is well above these petty considerations. Keep it on!

26 Jan 2009     

Mar (itxasobcn)
Spain

Dear Renca,

Just ignore her. If you keep receiving similar comments from her, she should be BANNED.
We don�t want such rude and childish people here.

Big hugs for you!!!!
Hug

26 Jan 2009     

anaisabel001
Spain

Dear Renca,
Keep on working, your work is really nice and useful.Thumbs Up

26 Jan 2009     

BRAHIM S
France

Calm down everybody
There is no need to condemn one of your fellow teachers, ... Lady birdand and  
itxasobcn are even asking to ban Ivush... 
I don�t think this is the right way to proceed (I can hear lady Bird and 
itxasobcn protesting....)
Now that Renca has made the exchange public and brought it to us, I sugest to let Ivush talk for herself. She will be able to clarify things  and justify her being so  rude to her compatriote
Be tolerant, no matter how rude the other may be
Brahim

26 Jan 2009     

renca
Czech Republic

Well, I have already sent a message to ivush, but she hasn�t replied yet.

26 Jan 2009     

Zora
Canada

Brahim is correct. We can not seriously ban another for expressing themselves. This was obviously done out of "disappointment" and probably she was probably a bit hurt by the comment.

I honestly think this stolen thing is getting out of hand and I think Ivush should be able to defend herself. Also, believe it or not, I don�t think this matter should have been brought to the public forum... It�s a matter between Renca and Ivush and Victor... Ganging up on others, even if we think it�s the right thing to do - isn�t! We only know one half of the story... besides, I looked at Ivush�s stuff and I can�t find the worksheet in question - so she has either deleted it or Victor has.

Also, most of her contributions are nice, normal stuff... and I think she was angry at the "thief" comment - nothing more... 

26 Jan 2009     

cely
Argentina

Dear renca:

I feel very sorry for you.
�I totally agree with the ones who says WE KNOW THE QUALITY of your work so don�t worry about her comments, you did the right thing. It�s her problem, is SHE who has to worry about her behaviour not you.�
keep on sharing your work, I think is really nice!

A big hug
cely

26 Jan 2009     

puspita
Indonesia

Hi Renca, same thing happened to me, so I know just how you feel.  However, I also agree with Zora that this should have been a private matter: just you, her and Victor.

hug,
pus

26 Jan 2009     

Mar (itxasobcn)
Spain

Dear Brahim,
I�m not asking to ban her. Only if she keeps sending those kind of messages. If she insists. Do you know what I mean?

Another thing, being angry doesn�t mean you can write such a nasty message. Can you imagine what would happen if we all did the same????? This would be a terrible site instead of what it is: a wonderful site!!!!!

That�s my opinion.

26 Jan 2009     

Olindalima ( F )
Portugal

Hi, Renca
AAAAAAAALLLLLLLLLLLLLLLL my support, as we say here, sleep well to that side. This means, bad words don�t reach anywhere. No such rude comments should disturb you.
have a good sleep, tomorrow is another day, just forget, she doesn�t deserve....
hugs
Olindalima

26 Jan 2009     

< Previous   1    2    3    Next >