Welcome to
ESL Printables, the website where English Language teachers exchange resources: worksheets, lesson plans,  activities, etc.
Our collection is growing every day with the help of many teachers. If you want to download you have to send your own contributions.

ESL Forum:

Techniques and methods in Language Teaching

Games, activities and teaching ideas

Grammar and Linguistics

Teaching material

Concerning worksheets

Concerning powerpoints

Concerning online exercises

Make suggestions, report errors

Ask for help

Message board

ESL forum > Concerning worksheets > ABOUT REUPLOADED WS    

ABOUT REUPLOADED WS

oumsalsabil
Algeria

ABOUT REUPLOADED WS

HI GUYS,
Few days ago I downloaded a ws whose author said that there was a mistake and he/ She would like to correct it. The next day it was reuploaded with some modification. Now my question is: when are we allowed to reupload a ws and what happens with the points that one  has received from its downloading? I want to reupload two ws because in the review and even when downloaded by some members they appeared with a missing part. What do you think? 
THANKS

9 Apr 2013      

cagreis
Portugal

If you reupload a ws you won �t lose any points I think... only if u delete it.

9 Apr 2013     

Mabdel
Morocco

Hi There!

You won �t lose your points when you update your worksheets.
Author options: 
Update this printable
 (Send a new document if you want to make corrections) 
Edit printable information (title, description, level, contents...) 

Delete this printable

Hope it helps
Best regards

9 Apr 2013     

ELOJOLIE274
France

if you update a worksheet you won �t lose points.
but if you re-upload it, you will lose points because you have to delete your 1st worksheet (because there must be 2 identical worksheets)...

should you re-upload your worksheet?
- if you got only a few points because the preview was not working properly, then YES
- if you made several very important updates to your document and you think you deserve more points, then YES
- if you only made a couple of updates (correcting a typo for example), then NO
- if you improve the layout so it looks more attractive, MAYBE

i re-uploaded several of my documents and every time it was worth it, but you have to consider it carefully because when it �s done there �s no going back...

10 Apr 2013     

oumsalsabil
Algeria

Thank you   ELIJOLIE for your clarification. 
what i want is to reupload the ws  to be downloaded because the preview was not working properly as you �ve said and consequently they recieved few downlods;not as I had expected.
I don �t want to make any updates ,but I �m afraid that the same problem will happen again and I will lose my points.

10 Apr 2013     

ELOJOLIE274
France

sometimes the preview doesn �t work - it happened to me a couple of times... but it �s pretty rare so try to re-upload it and wait a couple of hours to see if the preview is working this time...
how many points will you lose if you decide to delete your worksheet? because if it �s more than a 100 points it might not be worth it...

10 Apr 2013     

silvia.patti
Italy

You can delete the wrong ws and upload the new one but you will lose your points OR you can edit your ws and you won �t lose your points but the new ws won �t appear in the new contributions. Decide for the best option!
Silvia

10 Apr 2013