Welcome to
ESL Printables, the website where English Language teachers exchange resources: worksheets, lesson plans,  activities, etc.
Our collection is growing every day with the help of many teachers. If you want to download you have to send your own contributions.

ESL Forum:

Techniques and methods in Language Teaching

Games, activities and teaching ideas

Grammar and Linguistics

Teaching material

Concerning worksheets

Concerning powerpoints

Concerning online exercises

Make suggestions, report errors

Ask for help

Message board

ESL forum > Concerning worksheets > Help me, please!    

Help me, please!

cica27
Hungary

Help me, please!

Dear members,
I �m new here. I realized this morning that there was a grammar mistake in my worksheet �Life on a Farm Set1/2 � I uploaded it the day before yesterday. I didn �t really know what to do, but updating the worksheet after correcting the mistake seemed to be a good idea. I went to the worksheet page and clicked on update, but I don �t know if it was a good idea. Will it be posted among the nem contributions again??? I thought it wouldn �t. Will I lose my points, or will it be cancelled, because I updated it? Help me please!!! I �ve been a member only for a week and a love this site, but I haven �t learned the rules yet.

Thank you for your help!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

Aniko from Hungary.

12 Apr 2013      

Zsuzsapszi
Hungary

Hi, Check your PM. Hugs, Susan

12 Apr 2013     

cica27
Hungary

Thank you!!! :)

12 Apr 2013     

oumsalsabil
Algeria

If you correct a mistake in your ws then you update it, it will not appear among the new cotributions and you will not lose the points you got from the downloads of this ws. You will lose these points if you delete it in case you want to reupload it.
Now what you can do is updating the ws for those who will download it in the future and mention the mistake and correct it on the forum page for those who have already downloaded it ( including me) 

12 Apr 2013     

cica27
Hungary

Thank you for your reply!!!

The mistake was in the text. �Jack milks the cow once a day and feeds the poultry twice a day. � I didn �t notice the mistake after editing the text.

I �m so sorry! And thanks for downloading it! :)

12 Apr 2013