Welcome to
ESL Printables, the website where English Language teachers exchange resources: worksheets, lesson plans,  activities, etc.
Our collection is growing every day with the help of many teachers. If you want to download you have to send your own contributions.

ESL Forum:

Techniques and methods in Language Teaching

Games, activities and teaching ideas

Grammar and Linguistics

Teaching material

Concerning worksheets

Concerning powerpoints

Concerning online exercises

Make suggestions, report errors

Ask for help

Message board

ESL forum > Concerning worksheets > Let īs Go Pocoyo Series Worksheets    

Let īs Go Pocoyo Series Worksheets

erpnedir
Turkey

Let īs Go Pocoyo Series Worksheets

Hi everyone,
I started teaching English at my daughters (10 years old) class a few months ago. This was the first time the kids meet English. I decided to use "Let īs Go Pocoyo" video series which is produced by the Zinkia and British Council. I downloaded each video (apprx 7 mins) from web for each lesson. The videos are cool because:
- They are attractive to kids
- They are produced to teach English
- Each lesson has listening, words and a unique song!

We are now on 20 th lesson this week, and everything goes fine. My goal was to make them "Love English" and I think we succeed in this all together. All we have was 45 mins a week!

I will upload the worksheets I prepared for each lesson in this website. I would like to share this material I created so someone can use them.

Best wishes

15 Apr 2013      

smartenglish1
Mexico

I think your idea is excellent, now I find a difficult to download the videos, I have Ss of the same age and I would like to make it attractive to themm too.

So I hope you upload soon the files, and waht about sending me the videos via e-mail.

thanks in advance.

Greetings from Mexico

Robert.

15 Apr 2013     

mourisca
Portugal

Great idea!

Thank you for sharing Thumbs Up

15 Apr 2013