Welcome to
ESL Printables, the website where English Language teachers exchange resources: worksheets, lesson plans,  activities, etc.
Our collection is growing every day with the help of many teachers. If you want to download you have to send your own contributions.

ESL Forum:

Techniques and methods in Language Teaching

Games, activities and teaching ideas

Grammar and Linguistics

Teaching material

Concerning worksheets

Concerning powerpoints

Concerning online exercises

Make suggestions, report errors

Ask for help

Message board

ESL forum > Message board > to our fellow American teachers (especially those in Boston)    

to our fellow American teachers (especially those in Boston)

_babz
Canada

Like many teachers on ESLprintables, my thoughts go out to the folks in the States.

Once again, the innocent, including small children have been killed and injured because of the actions of sick cowards.

With over 2000 Canadians at this marathon, this tragedy also struck a cord with people here too, I can only imagine what it was like teaching right after a horrific attack. 

Take care my friends, all the best from Canada and the rest of the world!

Ermm

16 Apr 2013      

belfer
United States

Thank you on behalf of all American teachers. I am from Rhode Island, that �s not even an hour drive to Boston and I bet there were some people from my state participating in the marathon.

Fortunately, we don �t have to teach right now, we have a Spring Vacation now. I hope this will give us some time to recover from this tragedy.

Peace to all of you,

Beata

16 Apr 2013     

irawinj
Malaysia

I was shocked to see what happened in Boston. My heart goes to all Americans. A sad day indeed and lets pray for all the victims.

16 Apr 2013     

maryse pey�
France

Another violent event stroke our world. What a pity !

My heart is with all my American friends and particularly the people present in Boston during this awful event.

May the human kind give up such free and useless violence.

17 Apr 2013