Welcome to
ESL Printables, the website where English Language teachers exchange resources: worksheets, lesson plans,  activities, etc.
Our collection is growing every day with the help of many teachers. If you want to download you have to send your own contributions.

ESL Forum:

Techniques and methods in Language Teaching

Games, activities and teaching ideas

Grammar and Linguistics

Teaching material

Concerning worksheets

Concerning powerpoints

Concerning online exercises

Make suggestions, report errors

Ask for help

Message board

ESL forum > Message board > warning -scam alert    

warning -scam alert

_babz
Canada

warning -scam alert

There �s a user, with ZERO contributions, by the name of loverepp

she or he, contacts you, out of the blue, and wants to exchange emails.

After researching the email, I found that this person logs on to countless sites and does the same thing.

so, be careful, �cause it sounds like a scam.

18 Apr 2013      

stuartallen77
China

Thanks for the heads up!

19 Apr 2013     

dmharg
Greece

I got a message from him and I was ready to report him, instead I said a few (not so good I admit) words to him. I am sure he is a guy because as I understood he is looking for a date. Anyway, he didn �t bother me again. Isn �t there a way to check people before they become members?

19 Apr 2013     

ELOJOLIE274
France

yeah... once I received a PM here of a member who said he was russian, living in England (in the north of England I remember) and asking if i was willing to tutor his family: he was offering to pay for my plane tickets, and the salary was more than generous given the fact that i �m not a native speaker... he gave me his email address so that i could reply directly but when i checked he had deleted his eslprintables account!!!
obviously it was a scam... i didn �t warn anyone - although i should have - because i only read the message 5 weeks after he had sent it (i was at the hospital at that time...)

19 Apr 2013