Welcome to
ESL Printables, the website where English Language teachers exchange resources: worksheets, lesson plans,  activities, etc.
Our collection is growing every day with the help of many teachers. If you want to download you have to send your own contributions.

ESL Forum:

Techniques and methods in Language Teaching

Games, activities and teaching ideas

Grammar and Linguistics

Teaching material

Concerning worksheets

Concerning powerpoints

Concerning online exercises

Make suggestions, report errors

Ask for help

Message board

ESL forum > Techniques and methods in Language Teaching > Help for my research on Social Network sites    

Help for my research on Social Network sites

Roclam
Italy

Help for my research on Social Network sites

Dear colleagues,

I haven �t been active on eslprintables for a while...After being on sick leave for quite a long time (I �m fine now!)I decided to take a year off from school, and I �m currently studying for a Master in e-learning at the University of Florence.

And now I �m here now to ask your for your help, because one of our assignments is to find groups on social networks (basically Facebook and Twitter) who are interested in Open Educational Resources (i.e. resources that are distibuted under a Creative Commons Licence).
I �ve of course focused my research on ELT groups... but I haven �t found much, I �m  afraid.

Once the research is over I will be more than pleased to give you the link to the scoop.it page where me and my colleagues are collecting links to free and open resources for ELT.

In the meantime, could you give me a hand and tell me if you know of any groups who deal with ELT and OER on Facebook or Twitter?

Thank you for any help you might be able to give me!

19 Apr 2013      

stryc.fido
Czech Republic

I �m not sure if this is what u want, but I have subscribed at FB for the group "English as a Second Language". There are some nice tips now and then, funny pics and useful posters somethimes. I hope I helped a little. :-)

19 Apr 2013     

Roclam
Italy

it surely helps! Thanks stryc.fido!!

19 Apr 2013     

Roclam
Italy

it surely helps! Thanks stryc.fido!!

19 Apr 2013     

Daisee
Vietnam

Is this what you are after?

there is also a fb for people to share EFL travel experiences but its not really for resources

maybe these help

daisee

19 Apr 2013