Welcome to
ESL Printables, the website where English Language teachers exchange resources: worksheets, lesson plans,  activities, etc.
Our collection is growing every day with the help of many teachers. If you want to download you have to send your own contributions.

ESL Forum:

Techniques and methods in Language Teaching

Games, activities and teaching ideas

Grammar and Linguistics

Teaching material

Concerning worksheets

Concerning powerpoints

Concerning online exercises

Make suggestions, report errors

Ask for help

Message board

ESL forum > Message board > French pupils looking for English penpals for 2013-2014    

French pupils looking for English penpals for 2013-2014

reb77
France

French pupils looking for English penpals for 2013-2014

French - English partnership : let �s communicate and discover a different culture!

Hello everybody,
I teach English in a French junior high school in the middle of France.
I�m looking for a school willing to start a partnership and / or an exchange for about 30- 40 beginners (aged 11-12). They started learning English in primary school and they have 4 lessons a week, so they improve quite fast.

the partnership would last the whole school year, from early September 2013 until July 2014. I�d like to find an ENGLISH school, especially in the south, with which my pupils could exchange information and use their English (e-mails, letters, audio- messages, postcards....)

We�re already planning a trip to Bath next March or April 2014 so an exchange would be welcome.

If you �re interested in a part of this project or the whole project, send me a private message.

Best regards

reb77

24 Apr 2013      

solramis
Argentina

Hi, we have four teenage students at my institute who would like to have penfriends. they are beginner level. We are from Argentina. Let me know if you are interested.
Sol

24 Apr 2013