Welcome to
ESL Printables, the website where English Language teachers exchange resources: worksheets, lesson plans,  activities, etc.
Our collection is growing every day with the help of many teachers. If you want to download you have to send your own contributions.

ESL Forum:

Techniques and methods in Language Teaching

Games, activities and teaching ideas

Grammar and Linguistics

Teaching material

Concerning worksheets

Concerning powerpoints

Concerning online exercises

Make suggestions, report errors

Ask for help

Message board

ESL forum > Concerning worksheets > copied worksheets    

copied worksheets

cunliffe
United Kingdom

What a lot of tosh is going on here! That website looks fantastic (miles better than mine Cry), but if the wss are copied and not his own, then, I �m sorry - it IS important. It �s theft. If the point is to educate kids, well, you still credit the author, not say �these are mine �.

Anyway, I believe you, memthefirst. I �m going to copy your website, as well.Wink

29 Apr 2013     

coyote.chus
Spain

I am very sorry about all this. I didn �t know the website belonged to a member here at eslprintables. I recognised some of them and thought they were copies. Sorry, Mehmet. My fault, I publicly apologise.

29 Apr 2013     

cunliffe
United Kingdom

Well done, coyote.chus, you �ve done the right thing in apologising. I hope Mehmet forgives you. And on the plus side, you �ve drawn attention to his great site. 

29 Apr 2013     

Jayho
Australia

It�s an innocent mistake.

I checked out your site when this thread was first posted and I tried to find you here but I couldn�t.  I entered �Mehmet� but it didn �t come up with your name, so obviously this is a bit of a system issue.  I�m sure that if we were able to find your account here this situation would have been verified earlier.  It�s fortunate that you saw the post and clarified everything.  Please don�t be sad.  Once this post disappears off the main page it will be forgotten.

Coyote Chus is a highly respected, active and hardworking member on this site and has seen hundreds of �stolen� contributions week after week on the reporting page. Actively moderating on the reporting page is a neverending daunting task and we rarely see this kind of situation.  So, it makes a nice change.

So at the end of the day, all is good.  CC has publicly apologised and you have alerted us to your fantabulous site.  Your students must be thrilled.

Cheers

Jayho

29 Apr 2013     

dutchboydvh
Singapore

I agree... great site! 
You know what Oscar Wilde said... "The only thing worse than being talked about is not being talked about."

LOL 

Have a great day!

29 Apr 2013     

MJ_Misa
Czech Republic

Dear Mehmet,
in that case I must say SORRY for my previous comment. I don �t usually make such mistakes and I am really sorry.

Michaela

29 Apr 2013     

< Previous   1    2