Welcome to
ESL Printables, the website where English Language teachers exchange resources: worksheets, lesson plans,  activities, etc.
Our collection is growing every day with the help of many teachers. If you want to download you have to send your own contributions.

ESL Forum:

Techniques and methods in Language Teaching

Games, activities and teaching ideas

Grammar and Linguistics

Teaching material

Concerning worksheets

Concerning powerpoints

Concerning online exercises

Make suggestions, report errors

Ask for help

Message board

ESL forum > Ask for help > Could you help me?    

Could you help me?

Andreia Henrique
Portugal

Could you help me?

Hi everyone :) Today I�ve become a premium member and I have the following text on a column on the left when I log in:

As a premium member (with more than 30 points) you can download 30 of the NEW  printables for free.(No points needed)
Today, you have 0 free downloads left.

The thing is that I don�t know how to download so I clicked to see all the recent worksheets and downloaded one. I thought it would not take me a point, but it did.
How do I know which worksheets are free to download?

Thank you.

26 Jan 2009      

a isabel
Portugal

If you download the worksheets from today your points will disappear! I think you can dowload from other days without losing anything. Try one and see...

26 Jan 2009     

mena22
Portugal

Only those on the left side of your post Andreia. At the bottom, click in"show all" and there you are!

Have a nice evening!

26 Jan 2009     

JUANBEGI
Spain

let�s see. It is a worksheet I published yesterday midnight and that you can download until 12  http://www.eslprintables.com/printable.asp?id=169366#thetop

26 Jan 2009     

nadine85
Argentina

Hi Andreia! Up to where I know, the 30 FREE points are ONLY for the Recent Contributions (that is, the new worksheets). If you download more than 30 ws one day, or download older ws, then you�ll start missing points.

Have you already downloaded 30 of the new contrbutions? Because I see that you have: 0 free downloads left, which means, you cannot download free ws TODAY anymore! And this happens when you download your 30 free ws.

Got it? Was I clear?

26 Jan 2009     

cheezels
New Zealand

If you became a premium member TODAY it usually takes another 24 hours before the system recognises you to have the 30 free downloads :-)
I bet they will be there after midnight Spanish time tonight :-)

26 Jan 2009     

nadine85
Argentina

30 FREE points = 30 FREE downloads!

(That�s what I meant!)

I agree with Cheezels! Probably you have to wait till tomorrow...

26 Jan 2009