Welcome to
ESL Printables, the website where English Language teachers exchange resources: worksheets, lesson plans,  activities, etc.
Our collection is growing every day with the help of many teachers. If you want to download you have to send your own contributions.

ESL Forum:

Techniques and methods in Language Teaching

Games, activities and teaching ideas

Grammar and Linguistics

Teaching material

Concerning worksheets

Concerning powerpoints

Concerning online exercises

Make suggestions, report errors

Ask for help

Message board

ESL forum > Techniques and methods in Language Teaching > Edmodo    

Edmodo

mariajosefuster
Spain

Edmodo

I have just joined Edmodo, as some of you recommended. It looks really interesting. I have even sent my students some work to do:
 "Write about their favourite subject" and
 "Try to guess why one photograph is important for me"

Anyhow, as I am reading the instructions now in detail, I am realising everything could be easier if I befriended some teacher. If teachers are friends ("kind of facebook friend"), they can see each other �s tasks, their way of correcting, get new ideas...

If anyone of you is interested, please send me a message and we can try to be "edmodo friends", which could make everything easier. 

Thanks for reading the message, 

MJ

3 May 2013      

ascincoquinas
Portugal

Hi Maria Jose!

I am glad you joined EDMODO community! Wink

Greetings from Portugal.

3 May 2013     

mariajosefuster
Spain

Yes, I think I am going to love it.

Have a look a this video. It is about ways to work with Edmodo, but it also gives you lots of new ideas: you dictate a text through Edmodo and they have to write what they hear, you share flashcards, .... There are so many things to do with the internet,as it is shown here!

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=YAzKwC-Jz9Q

MJ

4 May 2013     

cristinasuma
Spain

Hello Maria Jos�,
I have joined  Edmodo as well. I think it has great possibilities. But, do you get Edmodo in English? For some reason all the labels and the words are in Spanish (not the teacher �s comments) and I want my students to read everything in English. Any idea? By the way I�ll befriend you as soon as I start with my groups.
Thanks in advance

4 May 2013