Welcome to
ESL Printables, the website where English Language teachers exchange resources: worksheets, lesson plans,  activities, etc.
Our collection is growing every day with the help of many teachers. If you want to download you have to send your own contributions.

ESL Forum:

Techniques and methods in Language Teaching

Games, activities and teaching ideas

Grammar and Linguistics

Teaching material

Concerning worksheets

Concerning powerpoints

Concerning online exercises

Make suggestions, report errors

Ask for help

Message board

ESL forum > > Five Senses    

Five Senses

EstherLee76
Peru

Five Senses

Hi there,

I found two identical worksheets on the Five Senses here on ESL Printables and on ISL Collectives.  What should I do about that?  The ESLP version is older.

7 May 2013      

maryse pey�
France

Hi,

Have you checked if they are from the same member ? A lot of esl members are on islcollective too. If I remember well one of the islcollective webmasters is an esl member too.

Check the author before. You may send the esl author a private mail asking him / her if (s)he is has uploaded the same ws on the other site.

That way you will know.

Maryse.

7 May 2013     

EstherLee76
Peru

They �re not from the same author, I forgot to mention that.

That �s a good idea.  I will PM our member.

Thanks Maryse.

7 May 2013     

Jayho
Australia

You can report stolen WS on islcollective if you are logged in.  The link is at the bottom of the page.

There is another duplicate here:

and
http://en.islcollective.com/resources/printables_page?id=12834 (which actually has an error on the reporting link)

It seems to me that the member may have copied them from here but I don�t know why as points are not needed to download from that site

Cheers

Jayho

7 May 2013     

cocho16
Costa Rica

The same person with 2 different nicks....... Maybe

7 May 2013     

jhansi
India

I just saw the worksheet of mine on Five Senses .I have registered my name in ISL Collectives long back.. The work sheet on Five Senses  is mine. I have created to ESL. I remember something like members can use their own created worksheets in other website. Is it true? Let my know. But the author details are wrong.I do not have any nick names. 

7 May 2013     

maryse pey�
France

Yes, you can upload your ws on both sites.
You just have to mention this detail to prevent a wrong removal from one site or the other.
If your ws on one site is stolen remove it saying why : here, the reason will be "copy from ...." with the link where to check it. You can add a comment "this is my own ws" for example.
If you notice some other wss from the site stolen by the same author just immediately warn the webmaster(s) giving the necessary information to cancel the count of this indelicate person on one site or the other.
Hope my explanation clear enough to help.

Maryse. 

7 May 2013     

Jayho
Australia

Jhansi, how wonderful that you saw this post.

I think this is your account  at islcollective here: http://en.islcollective.com/mypage/uploaded?id=4819.  Am I right?

It seems to me that the member in question has simply copied these two WSs from here and uploaded them to islcollective.   The WS that I compared (see my previous post)  has a different author to Jhansi (it�s zhlebor) hence my assumption.  There are several WSs on this particular islcollective account so maybe those are not original work either.

BTW, I love your WSs - you have shared an amazing collection of resources with us.

Cheers

Jayho

7 May 2013