Welcome to
ESL Printables, the website where English Language teachers exchange resources: worksheets, lesson plans,  activities, etc.
Our collection is growing every day with the help of many teachers. If you want to download you have to send your own contributions.

ESL Forum:

Techniques and methods in Language Teaching

Games, activities and teaching ideas

Grammar and Linguistics

Teaching material

Concerning worksheets

Concerning powerpoints

Concerning online exercises

Make suggestions, report errors

Ask for help

Message board

ESL forum > Message board > I´m hooked!    

I´m hooked!

crabstix
Thailand

I´m hooked!

Hi teachers! I have to say that I have become an eslprintable addict!! I find myself contantly logging on in the morning and evening to check how many people have downloaded my worksheets. I love seeing those points go up.Smile I have to stop doing that . I mustn�t let it to control my life! Cry

27 Jan 2009      

traceyo777
Hungary

I am the same!

Recently I joined after several months finding great worksheets using  google, only to see I had to have points to dowload it beasuse it was an eslprintable one!

I was lazy and didn�t bother for a long time, but then I thought oh why not join so posted a few of my own, only to have some great comments posted in return. I was surprised both at how many people liked my worksheets and at how good the worksheets on  the site are. Before I thought if it is for free surely they won�t bet hat good, BUT THEY ARE GREAT!

27 Jan 2009     

Damielle
Argentina

Does this happen to you, dear crabstix ?
(sorry that there is a woman instead of a man)

27 Jan 2009     

Damielle
Argentina

There are some sort of illnesses, virus, obssesive behaviours and some others patterns related to this addiction that some members have considered. Check them in this posts:

27 Jan 2009     

silvanija
Lithuania

Hi, Tracey, once it happened to me, too. And I am still happy that I am here.Big smile
Silvana

27 Jan 2009