Welcome to
ESL Printables, the website where English Language teachers exchange resources: worksheets, lesson plans,  activities, etc.
Our collection is growing every day with the help of many teachers. If you want to download you have to send your own contributions.

ESL Forum:

Techniques and methods in Language Teaching

Games, activities and teaching ideas

Grammar and Linguistics

Teaching material

Concerning worksheets

Concerning powerpoints

Concerning online exercises

Make suggestions, report errors

Ask for help

Message board

ESL forum > Message board > Free online MOODLE course    

Free online MOODLE course

Bare
Croatia

Free online MOODLE course

Dear friends,

I �ve just joined a free MOODLE course which seems quite interesting and my first thought was to share this with you.If you want to learn more about eLearning and MOODLE you can join too. I �m posting a link where you can learn what it is about

"Teaching with Moodle is a self-paced 4-week Massive Open Online Course (MOOC) for teachers and anyone interested in teaching online using Moodle, WizIQ, and other web technologies. The course will take place in the month of June 2013. The MOOC is in the spirt of open education and is completely free.

Participants will become acquainted with Moodle as a course and learning management system. They will learn how Moodle can be used in fully online, blended learning, and the flipped class. The course will include both asynchronous (not dependent on time) and synchronous (time dependent) elements. The course is self-paced with ongoing discussions (facilitator and technical support available), live online classes (recordings), videos, and other relevant content. "

Explore, join and enjoy if you like.

Hugs Hug,

Goga

21 May 2013      

pilarmham
Spain

As far as I know, Moodle is an alternative to Edmodo. I �ve been using Edmodo for months and I consider it an incredible tool to keep contact with my students and share resources with them. I �d love to hear the opinions of members who are acquainted with both.

Smile

21 May 2013     

olaola
Italy

I �m interested I �ll take a look thanksSmile

21 May 2013     

Roclam
Italy

Thank you!! I �ll spread the word

21 May 2013     

Nina Pizzo
Portugal

Moodle is amazing, a very powerful tool indeed! 
It has been an institution with Portuguese schools for quite some time, though most schools haven �t been using it to its full potential (probably because it requires proper training). 
I �m just about to finish a course which I paid for, but it has been worth every cent. If you can learn how to use this for free, IMHO, it �s a unique opportunity.

21 May 2013     

Jayho
Australia

Hi Goga

Do you have the URL address?

Thanks

Jayho

21 May 2013