Welcome to
ESL Printables, the website where English Language teachers exchange resources: worksheets, lesson plans,  activities, etc.
Our collection is growing every day with the help of many teachers. If you want to download you have to send your own contributions.

ESL Forum:

Techniques and methods in Language Teaching

Games, activities and teaching ideas

Grammar and Linguistics

Teaching material

Concerning worksheets

Concerning powerpoints

Concerning online exercises

Make suggestions, report errors

Ask for help

Message board

ESL forum > Techniques and methods in Language Teaching > Help portable Telephone systems    

Help portable Telephone systems

annabelle1654
Germany

Help portable Telephone systems

Hi Everyone,

Has anyone tried to use a telephone system with telephoning.  Where you give students cell phones that you can record and play back? I need to find instructions for this kind of system.  I will be training with one but unfortunately I won �t be able to see it until the day before training, so if anyone has used one, or know where there are instructions or demos online, it would be much appreciated.

Warm regards,
Belles

30 May 2013      

Jayho
Australia

I �m not sure what you mean.

When practising telephoning I get the students to use their own cell phones and to use the record facility on their cell phone to record the conversation.  They can then listen to their own recording.  If I need a recording (for assessment evidence) I also use a digital recorder and then save the mp3 track onto my PC.

Cheers

Jayho

30 May 2013