Welcome to
ESL Printables, the website where English Language teachers exchange resources: worksheets, lesson plans,  activities, etc.
Our collection is growing every day with the help of many teachers. If you want to download you have to send your own contributions.

ESL Forum:

Techniques and methods in Language Teaching

Games, activities and teaching ideas

Grammar and Linguistics

Teaching material

Concerning worksheets

Concerning powerpoints

Concerning online exercises

Make suggestions, report errors

Ask for help

Message board

ESL forum > Make suggestions, report errors > BEING WRONGLY REPORTED     

BEING WRONGLY REPORTED

ascincoquinas
Portugal

BEING WRONGLY REPORTED

I was wrongly reported. I have uploaded a ws called "Endangered species" here. a long time ago. And much later decided to upload on ISLCOLLECTIVES. My personal page clearly says that I am a member of THIS WONDERFUL SITE; busyteacher as well as islcollectives. here the link: http://en.islcollective.com/resources/printables_page?id=15416 SO PLEASE; PEOPLE: IF YOU ARE NOT SURE ABOUT SOMETHING; DO NOT REPORTED!

31 May 2013      

Jayho
Australia

It is clearly obvious that both are yours and that it has been falsely reported.

Don�t let it get you down.

Cheers

Jayho

31 May 2013     

ikram jeseen
Sri Lanka

This seems unfair. So please do justice to her. She (ascincoquinas)  is always an asset to this wonderful site.

31 May 2013     

zailda
Brazil

The moderating crew is voting it to stay. I �m really sorry that it happened to you, you �re a great contributor to the site.

Hugs and have a nice weekend.

Zailda

31 May 2013     

EstherLee76
Peru

I voted for it to stay.  Try not to feel too bad. Look at the bright side.  This was an opportunity for you to see how appreciated you are and how valuable are to the members of this site!

31 May 2013     

ascincoquinas
Portugal

My Dear ESLPRINTABLE FRIENDS: Thanks so much for your support! YOU are THE BEST!

31 May 2013     

teresapr
Portugal

People should be much more careful! Relax, now and have a great weekend :)

31 May 2013     

teresasimoes
Portugal

Thank you for your contributions and for your "Thanks" to my contributions.
Have a great weekend!

31 May 2013     

karagozian
France

Thanks a lot for your contributions as Well and also for your motivating comments. Well i was also reported but NOT voted to stay. Thanks again to this marvellous site and its people that  remotivated me and helped me a lot to progress with new technologies, especially as I am at the end of my career. I must admit I feel quite uncomfortable and am going to take a LONG break. Well YOU keep going.  The site needs you !!!!

1 Jun 2013     

Jayho
Australia

Monique - I am so sorry to hear that.  Did you comment on the reporting page?  If you did I �m even more sorry.  You �re a great contributor too and many do value your great work.

Cheers

Jayho

1 Jun 2013     

cunliffe
United Kingdom

Yeah, Monique, don �t let a thing like that get you down too much. Your contributions are great. 

1 Jun 2013     

1    2    Next >