Welcome to
ESL Printables, the website where English Language teachers exchange resources: worksheets, lesson plans,  activities, etc.
Our collection is growing every day with the help of many teachers. If you want to download you have to send your own contributions.

ESL Forum:

Techniques and methods in Language Teaching

Games, activities and teaching ideas

Grammar and Linguistics

Teaching material

Concerning worksheets

Concerning powerpoints

Concerning online exercises

Make suggestions, report errors

Ask for help

Message board

ESL forum > Teaching material > I have a question :-)please help me....    

I have a question :-)please help me....

hardcase
France

I have a question :-)please help me....

Hello everyone,

I vaguley remember someone in the past asking if a similar site to this exixsted also for German....I don �t remember the answer, as I wasn �t concerned at the time. Now, I �ve learned that I will teach  6 hours of German in September for a whole year, and I �m already panicked about the amount of time and preparation ahead (as I will also have 18 h of Engish)
A similar site to ESL Printables would definitately save my life......

Look forward to your kind and helpful answers.

Hugs from France :-)

PS - I �ll be teaching the second language LV2 students

11 Jun 2013      

Apodo
Australia

http://en.islcollective.com/
at the top of the page change the language (little flag symbol) to German.

12 Jun 2013     

hardcase
France

Tausend Dank...thank you so much.....!

12 Jun 2013     

s.lefevre
Brazil

There is also Lehrerzimmer http://lehrerzimmer.ru/index.php
I have some material on both sites.

12 Jun 2013     

spied-d-aignel
France

Just a question , dear colleague , how come that as an English teacher  you will have to teach German? Have you studied German?Since here in France we are normally supposed to teach only one subject. I know I will have extra hours but 6!!!!!!!!. God ! that sounds awful!

12 Jun 2013     

hardcase
France

I am German, actually, and I used to teach German, until I arrived in my present school 9 years ago, where there was a already a German teacher who didn �t want to be overshadowed....now, she �s overworked and happy to let go of some hours. Since, I �ve become a certified Englishteacher (4th in the national Capes Interne) and am happy to teach German, of course, but it �s more work....gloops...Thanks all for your kind help!!! I don �t know what I �d do without you :-)

13 Jun 2013