Welcome to
ESL Printables, the website where English Language teachers exchange resources: worksheets, lesson plans,  activities, etc.
Our collection is growing every day with the help of many teachers. If you want to download you have to send your own contributions.

ESL Forum:

Techniques and methods in Language Teaching

Games, activities and teaching ideas

Grammar and Linguistics

Teaching material

Concerning worksheets

Concerning powerpoints

Concerning online exercises

Make suggestions, report errors

Ask for help

Message board

ESL forum > Games, activities and teaching ideas > GREAT Material ( Functional language placemat)    

GREAT Material ( Functional language placemat)

pameladion24
Canada

GREAT Material ( Functional language placemat)

I photocopy and plastify and put  on students � desks. They have basic sentences and questions to use right in front of them all year. I often play games, wherein I incorporate the vocabulary on the mats. Students love to use them. They learn quickly and are proud of themselves. Students can even practice questions in pairs. I also had pairs create board games with questions that  had  answers on the mats. So,as one team presented their game, the rest of the class played by searching for answers on the mat on their desk. Students � board games were first made up on a normal size sheet. Then, I photocopied them onto plastic acetates. By placing these on the overhead projector , the whole class can play along.

20 Jun 2013      

sarguero
Spain

Thank you so much  Thumbs Up

20 Jun 2013     

kofec
Austria

Chronic conditions can evolve over time. Being adaptable and adjusting goals and strategies as chronic kidney disease medication needed allows individuals to navigate the changing landscape of their health journey.

18 Dec 2023     

kofec
Austria

The Snake Plant, or Mother-in-law�s Tongue, is recognized for its air-purifying prowess. It excels in removing toxins like formaldehyde and unique plant benzene, thriving in low-light conditions and requiring minimal maintenance.

18 Dec 2023     

kofec
Austria

The wood type to the smallest details of the sauna experience, customization options abound, making the journey of crafting a custom sauna vancouver island an exciting and fulfilling endeavor.

26 Dec 2023     

kofec
Austria

Magnesium, often referred to as the "miracle mineral," plays a pivotal role in numerous bodily functions, thetopsupplements.com influencing everything from energy production to muscle and nerve function.

26 Dec 2023     

vinux
Svalbard

Durability is paramount when selecting a roofing solution. Materials like metal, slate, and concrete are known for their vinyl siding edmonton longevity and resistance to harsh weather conditions, making them suitable for areas prone to storms, high winds, or extreme temperatures.

21 Feb 2024