Welcome to
ESL Printables, the website where English Language teachers exchange resources: worksheets, lesson plans,  activities, etc.
Our collection is growing every day with the help of many teachers. If you want to download you have to send your own contributions.

ESL Forum:

Techniques and methods in Language Teaching

Games, activities and teaching ideas

Grammar and Linguistics

Teaching material

Concerning worksheets

Concerning powerpoints

Concerning online exercises

Make suggestions, report errors

Ask for help

Message board

ESL forum > > teacherspayteachers pay the wrong teachers    

teacherspayteachers pay the wrong teachers

David Lisgo
Japan

teacherspayteachers pay the wrong teachers

We have a zero points member of the same name, Hernan G. of Argentina, who is illegally selling my work and probably the work of many others on teacherspayteachers. I �m sure that I �m not the only member affected. Thanks to Victoria for bringing it to my intention. Here is the link: http://www.teacherspayteachers.com/Store/Hugs-From-Hernan-ela-Store Regards, David Lisgo

7 Jul 2013      

ueslteacher
Ukraine

Hello David,
The site has a proper copyright policy so if you contact them, they will probably remove those materials and block that user.
It �s outrageous, but unfortunately, we cannot prevent such things from happening. The minute we share our work online for free, there comes someone who wants to use it for profit.
Take care,
Sophia

8 Jul 2013     

David Lisgo
Japan

Thank you Sophia,

I much appreciate you taking an interest in this matter. I have written to teacherspayteachers in the hope that this travesty can be sorted promptly. The person responsible has targeted my work and has is now claiming to be the creator of hundreds of my worksheets.

Regards,
David

8 Jul 2013     

domif
France

Hi David,
I �m terribly sorry for you , It �s really a shame! What could the real members of this great community do to help you? Why don �t all the members write to this site to protest?
Any ideas?
Hugs. Domi

8 Jul 2013