Welcome to
ESL Printables, the website where English Language teachers exchange resources: worksheets, lesson plans,  activities, etc.
Our collection is growing every day with the help of many teachers. If you want to download you have to send your own contributions.

ESL Forum:

Techniques and methods in Language Teaching

Games, activities and teaching ideas

Grammar and Linguistics

Teaching material

Concerning worksheets

Concerning powerpoints

Concerning online exercises

Make suggestions, report errors

Ask for help

Message board

ESL forum > > More Stolen Work    

More Stolen Work

EstherLee76
Peru

More Stolen Work

While we �re on the subject... I got a tip that my "Are You Wearing" Go Fish was put on this website http://www.sborovna.cz/kniznica.php?action=show_version&id=78256 I wrote to the webmaster but got no answer. The site is in Czech so I can �t read anything and don �t know what else to do. Esther

8 Jul 2013      

anitarobi
Croatia

Hi, Esther! 
I checked the link but can �t open anything. I tried the menu with English language and recognised the names of some documents, but I can �t really see if they �re the same as those from this site or if it �s just the name that �s the same.
Is this some summer cheating bug going around or are some people counting on us all being off-duty and clueless?

8 Jul 2013     

EstherLee76
Peru

Thanks for taking the time to check this out Anita. Like I said, it �s in Czech so I can �t make heads or tails of it. It �s really shameful, but that �s the ups and downs of the Internet. On the up side, we have things like ESL Printables. On the down side, it �s very easy for people to engage in unethical behavior like this.

9 Jul 2013     

MJ_Misa
Czech Republic

She is a member here. http://www.eslprintables.com/grammar_worksheets/adjectives/Adjectives_94189/#thetop As she is from my country, I am going to write her a message and ask her to put things in order.

9 Jul 2013     

MJ_Misa
Czech Republic

Esther, I just wrote an e-mail to the site admins but you can do it too. Here is the address [email protected]. I believe you should do it as the woman who published your material got several "A teacher of month" awards for "her" wss, which is definitely right.

Regards, Michaela

9 Jul 2013     

EstherLee76
Peru

Michaela,

Thanks so much for your help.  I wrote to the webmaster.  I hope we have a positive response.

Linda was right.  We are family!

Thank you!

Esther

9 Jul 2013