Welcome to
ESL Printables, the website where English Language teachers exchange resources: worksheets, lesson plans,  activities, etc.
Our collection is growing every day with the help of many teachers. If you want to download you have to send your own contributions.

ESL Forum:

Techniques and methods in Language Teaching

Games, activities and teaching ideas

Grammar and Linguistics

Teaching material

Concerning worksheets

Concerning powerpoints

Concerning online exercises

Make suggestions, report errors

Ask for help

Message board

ESL forum > Make suggestions, report errors > I can īt upload my worksheets    

I can īt upload my worksheets

bherrera
Chile

I can īt upload my worksheets

Hello everyone, does anyone have the same mistake? I can īt upload any worksheet since Friday... There is a message of internal error....

21 Jul 2013      

cliolic
Mexico

I always have the same erroe! I try to upload some stuff but I just can īt. I follow the "easy" steps but it seems not to work well.

21 Jul 2013     

omarengteacher
Peru

probably the maximum size or the file type

21 Jul 2013     

jangrill
Andorra

It happens the same here, but yesterday I could upload some files. Don īt know what the problem is! I īve reduced the size of files but evenso can īt post them.

22 Jul 2013     

jangrill
Andorra

It happens the same here, but yesterday I could upload some files. Don īt know what the problem is! I īve reduced the size of files but evenso can īt post them.

22 Jul 2013     

jangrill
Andorra

Definitely, the size of the file. I īve just reduced it and it works now! Remember maximum 500Mb

22 Jul 2013     

joseane.correa
Brazil

It is happening to me again, I uploaded a powerpoint and it said it was ok and again i received the message that it couldn īt be open...
What is going on with this website ?

4 Sep 2013