Welcome to
ESL Printables, the website where English Language teachers exchange resources: worksheets, lesson plans,  activities, etc.
Our collection is growing every day with the help of many teachers. If you want to download you have to send your own contributions.

ESL Forum:

Techniques and methods in Language Teaching

Games, activities and teaching ideas

Grammar and Linguistics

Teaching material

Concerning worksheets

Concerning powerpoints

Concerning online exercises

Make suggestions, report errors

Ask for help

Message board

ESL forum > Games, activities and teaching ideas > EXCELLENT RESOURSE FOR PRE-SCHOOL TEACHERS AND PARENTS    

EXCELLENT RESOURSE FOR PRE-SCHOOL TEACHERS AND PARENTS

chardo
New Zealand

EXCELLENT RESOURSE FOR PRE-SCHOOL TEACHERS AND PARENTS

Kia Ora

Here is a link to a fantastic e-book for teachers of toddlers and their parents.  It gives a good idea of the level of development a child should be at, at a specific age, as well as practical, fun ways to help students develop large and small motor skills, as well as cognative and language development.  It is only available as an e-book as far as I know.  Enjoy

29 Jul 2013      

Terri Lawson
New Zealand

Kia Ora

Thanks for that link - it �s very useful!!!

30 Jul 2013     

ascincoquinas
Portugal

thanks for the link Mr. Chardo!

P.S - by the way, I have no idea what language you are using: "kia ora"... though I did ask you politely a few days ago.... You didn �t answer, which is quite unusual around here....

Here on Eslprintable we usually use english! But maybe I could start using my native language which is HUMBUNDO. But I guess it wouldn �t be popular and polite here Wacko

Greetings from Portugal.

30 Jul 2013