Welcome to
ESL Printables, the website where English Language teachers exchange resources: worksheets, lesson plans,  activities, etc.
Our collection is growing every day with the help of many teachers. If you want to download you have to send your own contributions.

ESL Forum:

Techniques and methods in Language Teaching

Games, activities and teaching ideas

Grammar and Linguistics

Teaching material

Concerning worksheets

Concerning powerpoints

Concerning online exercises

Make suggestions, report errors

Ask for help

Message board

ESL forum > Teaching material > Premium C1 class CD īs    

Premium C1 class CD īs

cheezels
New Zealand

Premium C1 class CD īs

So I feel a bit stupid.... I bought the book and as it had a cd with it I thought it would have the listening exercises included.
Nope.

My last book had the listening CD īs included so I didn īt think anything of it. 
I am only going to use this book with 3 students and the other teachers in my group have said "no" to spending more for the CD īs.

If you have them and want to sell them super cheap , (I can pay out of my own pocket),  or have the tracks that I can copy can you please message me?

Thanks!

Rochelle

15 Aug 2013      

solramis
Argentina

try if you can find it in www.englishtips.org - you have o register yourself, but itīs safe and very useful!!

15 Aug 2013     

Jayho
Australia

Hi Cheezels

Maybe you can borrow it from your public library system. Thatīs what I do when my institution doesnīt have the CD.

Also, you can pick up a slightly cheaper copy from Book Depository if you want to have your own copy. See here

Cheers from across the waters

Jayho

15 Aug 2013     

cheezels
New Zealand

I am in Sweden teaching. I can check with the library but it would be very unlikely that they have it here. I chose this book as it was not so "exam" focused but more of a general book at the right level for the students we want to use it with. 
I am now regretting my choice and we should have gone with something else. :-(

Thanks anyway!

Rochelle

15 Aug 2013