Welcome to
ESL Printables, the website where English Language teachers exchange resources: worksheets, lesson plans,  activities, etc.
Our collection is growing every day with the help of many teachers. If you want to download you have to send your own contributions.

ESL Forum:

Techniques and methods in Language Teaching

Games, activities and teaching ideas

Grammar and Linguistics

Teaching material

Concerning worksheets

Concerning powerpoints

Concerning online exercises

Make suggestions, report errors

Ask for help

Message board

ESL forum > Ask for help > Looking for native speakers to talk to my students    

Looking for native speakers to talk to my students

ri-cost
Brazil

Looking for native speakers to talk to my students

Hi everyone. I �m Brazilian and I teach an advanced class. I �d like to find someone to talk to my students through the internet during class. This person would go online and chat on camera, live! and the students would ask him or her some questions. I think it would be a great opportunity for my students to practice and they would love it. Any volunteers? 

Thanks!

16 Aug 2013      

lwals25
Australia

Hi I �m a teacher and I am happy to talk with your students to give them practice with english.  Let me know when you would like to do this.  I do not work on Thursday or Friday but I teach the other days.
Lou

16 Aug 2013     

obelix1980
Taiwan

Hi 

I am an ESL teacher in Taiwan. I �m also a teacher of an advance class and would like it if our classes could Skype with each other. I think it will be a great opportunity for both classes! If interested please let me know.

16 Aug 2013