Welcome to
ESL Printables, the website where English Language teachers exchange resources: worksheets, lesson plans,  activities, etc.
Our collection is growing every day with the help of many teachers. If you want to download you have to send your own contributions.

ESL Forum:

Techniques and methods in Language Teaching

Games, activities and teaching ideas

Grammar and Linguistics

Teaching material

Concerning worksheets

Concerning powerpoints

Concerning online exercises

Make suggestions, report errors

Ask for help

Message board

ESL forum > Ask for help > resize photos    

resize photos

lolelozano
Argentina

resize photos

Hi everyone, are there any sites where to resize photos? does anyone know? thanx

22 Aug 2013      

gringa2013
Argentina

You can try Microsoft Office Picture Manager, you must have it in the Microsoft Office pack.

22 Aug 2013     

Logos
Malaysia

I produced a tutorial several years ago about resizing pictures using Paint.  I know that newer versions of Paint have slightly different commands but the principle is still the same.  You can download it for free at www.eslprintables.com/teaching_resources/other_worksheets/Tutorial_How_to_reduce_size__107849/#thetop 
Enjoy

22 Aug 2013     

fuchur
Colombia

If you want to save pics in another format there are lots of programs able to do it, e.g. Fotor. You can download it for free. If you want to use pics in documents just adjust them to paragraph or page (not as a character) and resize them moving the small points which appear when you click onto the pics. Hope that helps.

22 Aug 2013     

kissnetothedit
Hungary

Hi,
Some weeks ago someone recommended this site: http://tools.dynamicdrive.com/imageoptimizer/index.php. Try it.
Edit

22 Aug 2013     

frenchfrog
France

http://www.webresizer.com/ 

23 Aug 2013     

Peter Hardy
Australia

One of the easiest programs I know is IrfanView. Download for free, well, the last time I got it, it was still for free. There is also a Windows Image Resizer, which is really, really easy to use and also for free. Next you can also resize photos in i.e. PowerPoint, by compressing them. (Double click on the picture or photo, and look in the menu bar for �compress �. The options give you a few choices.) Good luck. Cheers.

23 Aug 2013