Welcome to
ESL Printables, the website where English Language teachers exchange resources: worksheets, lesson plans,  activities, etc.
Our collection is growing every day with the help of many teachers. If you want to download you have to send your own contributions.

ESL Forum:

Techniques and methods in Language Teaching

Games, activities and teaching ideas

Grammar and Linguistics

Teaching material

Concerning worksheets

Concerning powerpoints

Concerning online exercises

Make suggestions, report errors

Ask for help

Message board

ESL forum > Concerning worksheets > When Do I receive points?    

When Do I receive points?

tarad716
United States

When Do I receive points?

Ok, I�m new to this site and I just registered yesterday and uploaded a few worksheets yesterday as well. I�m really needing some worksheets now and I still don�t have any points. WHEN will I get them? I�m pretty bummed right now.Unhappy

29 Jan 2009      

SusanBrown
Netherlands

you will have points after 30 downloads, you must be patient. Smile

29 Jan 2009     

Vana
Croatia

Don�t worry. It usually takes up to 24 hours but it always seems longer than that. You�ll get the points and  as Suzylima said after getting 30 points you�ll be awarded with another 30.

29 Jan 2009     

cheezels
New Zealand

Um I don�t understand where you get the idea that once you get to 30 downloads you will be awarded with another 30.....
You get 1 point for every download someone makes of your work.

This is not dependant on a magic number. If 5 people download your work you WILL GET 5 points credited at midnight Spanish time when the new daily downloads become available. So it depends on what you upload and how often in order to earn the points you need.
The only bonus is , is that after you have earned 30 points and you become a premium member, you can then download for free up to 30 downloads per day from the daily download section. If you want to download older materials you will USE one of your earned points.

At no time as far as I am aware do you get a bonus of another 30 points once you reach 30. Maybe I have misinterpreted your meaning Vana?

29 Jan 2009     

noorz
Bahrain

I got a paper and got the points, but why did not rise to the balance of the points Concerning worksheets

5 Feb 2009