Welcome to
ESL Printables, the website where English Language teachers exchange resources: worksheets, lesson plans,  activities, etc.
Our collection is growing every day with the help of many teachers. If you want to download you have to send your own contributions.

ESL Forum:

Techniques and methods in Language Teaching

Games, activities and teaching ideas

Grammar and Linguistics

Teaching material

Concerning worksheets

Concerning powerpoints

Concerning online exercises

Make suggestions, report errors

Ask for help

Message board

ESL forum > Teaching material > MOM TO BE. AN UNKNOWN STORY TO TEACH VERB BE.    

MOM TO BE. AN UNKNOWN STORY TO TEACH VERB BE.

lomasbello
Venezuela

MOM TO BE. AN UNKNOWN STORY TO TEACH VERB BE.

We�ll start selling the book in fortnight as an eBook.

Through this way you can contact us.  This is a series of six (6) which helps teachers and students to learn verb tenses in a funny and different way.

Once you learn it, you never forget it.

Thanks in advance

1 Sep 2013      

Peter Hardy
Australia

The beauty of this site is the fact we share our work for free.  So, have you ever read the rules and regulations in general?  And for the Forum in particular??
Here they are for the Forum:

The forum:
You are free to use the forum to express yourself, ask for help, make suggestions, etc.
If you start a new topic, please write a descriptive title and keywords. It will be easier for other members to find it later.
Don �t start a new topic when you are replying to a previous post.
Don �t use the forum to advertise your worksheets or other users � worksheets. (You can do it if another member asks for a specific content or topic).
Don �t use the forum for personal attacks. Those kind of posts will be removed by the administrator.
Never insult other users or try to hurt them.
Never publish Private Messages in the forum. They are private.
Those messages which are considered spam by the administrator will be removed (such as using the forum with the solely purpose of advertising your website).
If you want to share photos, wishes, funny videos, etc. please use the "teachers � cafe", not the forum.
Do not publish your email, telephone number or address in the forum. Anybody could see it. It is not safe.

2 Sep 2013     

lomasbello
Venezuela

Peter Hardy 

Good morning over here

To tell you the truth. Yes,I have read the rules and regulations but I forgot them for a moment. I will wait the administrator to remove my post since I tried to remove it and I couldn �t.

Thank you so much!!

2 Sep 2013     

edrodmedina
United States

Hello. Once someone posts a reply to your post it cannot be removed. BTW... Who did the graphics? I really like the drawing. Ed

2 Sep 2013     

ELOJOLIE274
France

you may not be able to remove your post but you can edit so that your message no longer advertises your e-book...

2 Sep 2013