Welcome to
ESL Printables, the website where English Language teachers exchange resources: worksheets, lesson plans,  activities, etc.
Our collection is growing every day with the help of many teachers. If you want to download you have to send your own contributions.

ESL Forum:

Techniques and methods in Language Teaching

Games, activities and teaching ideas

Grammar and Linguistics

Teaching material

Concerning worksheets

Concerning powerpoints

Concerning online exercises

Make suggestions, report errors

Ask for help

Message board

ESL forum > Concerning worksheets > Advice    

Advice

Victoria-Ladybug
Israel

Advice

Dear ESL Friends !

Thank you to All of You for Kind Support and Encouraging Words. Sorry for dragging you in this kind of Discussion today.

If I only could I�d ask each of You individually for allowing me put only some of your worksheets on my School Site.
           I read the posts and discovered that Victor had asked us not to post these kind of posts about other sites.
                 Sorry, I didn�t pay attention. I just wanted to ask you for a way how can I give credit where credit is due.
          I also enjoy when others may benifit from my worksheets. It�s a great feeling being able to help a teacher!
                     Because I feel so proud to be a teacher. Being a member of this site is an inspiration  for   any teacher.
And I see that I�ve got lots of sencire friends here.

Hugs

30 Sep 2008      

pepapelaez
Chile

??????????

30 Sep 2008     

paddyofarrell
Ireland

Victoria,

Why not share your e-mail address. and those willing can send you their workseheets? I�m very happy for my own work to be used anywhere, as I feel so grateful for all the help I get from other teachers around the world,

Paddy.

1 Oct 2008     

goodnesses
Algeria

I think it is the best idea Paddy

1 Oct 2008     

goodnesses
Algeria

Another idea,
why don�t we ask Victor to restore at least the "Member Profile" viewing. At least we can get the e-mail addresses from those who want to share them.

1 Oct 2008