Welcome to
ESL Printables, the website where English Language teachers exchange resources: worksheets, lesson plans,  activities, etc.
Our collection is growing every day with the help of many teachers. If you want to download you have to send your own contributions.

ESL Forum:

Techniques and methods in Language Teaching

Games, activities and teaching ideas

Grammar and Linguistics

Teaching material

Concerning worksheets

Concerning powerpoints

Concerning online exercises

Make suggestions, report errors

Ask for help

Message board

ESL forum > > Another stolen worksheet ?    

Another stolen worksheet ?

demeuter
Belgium

Another stolen worksheet ?

http://www.eslprintables.com/printable.asp?id=171959#thetop

I found a simular worksheet on

30 Jan 2009      

andreaewa
Uruguay

They are not the same worksheet! Please, try to avoid doing this on the message board. first, you have to be sure a new contribution is copied and then, you have to report it to victor.
thanks.
Andrea

30 Jan 2009     

penbwl
Japan

Thank you Andrea,

I was very offended as a new member to find something I spent a couple of hours making being jumped on by "demeuter" and implying that I was a plagiarizer.

There are about 20 other snakes and ladder boards on this site and I think this is the only one to be slandered in this way.

Everybody else who has commented on it has agreed that this is not copying anybody�s worksheet/board. It�s very discouraging to be accused of this when snakes and ladders is such a well known game. Also I gave a brief description of my motivations for uploading in it on the page.

Honestly, I�m dumbfounded!! I thought everybody knew snakes and ladders!! Confused

Although I�m a little depressed with the initial response by "demeuter" I�m also heartened to have seen that nobody else agrees with her.

30 Jan 2009