Welcome to
ESL Printables, the website where English Language teachers exchange resources: worksheets, lesson plans,  activities, etc.
Our collection is growing every day with the help of many teachers. If you want to download you have to send your own contributions.

ESL Forum:

Techniques and methods in Language Teaching

Games, activities and teaching ideas

Grammar and Linguistics

Teaching material

Concerning worksheets

Concerning powerpoints

Concerning online exercises

Make suggestions, report errors

Ask for help

Message board

ESL forum > Concerning worksheets > Uploading problems    

Uploading problems

victor
Spain

Uploading problems

Dear friends,

It seems that many users have encountered problems when trying to upload documents.
I think the server was a bit "saturated". I �ve made some "cleaning", and I hope it will be better now.

Have a nice day

Victor

10 Sep 2013      

mariannina
Italy

Thanks a lot!

10 Sep 2013     

francavelez
Peru

Hello dear Victor.
I �m worried about my ONLINE EXERCISES, on Recent Contributions, because the first page or cover of my online exercise "Simple Past Tense - Regular verbs" apear on the other contribution as show in the following picture, so I would ask to solve this kind of obstacle.

Thanks a lot.

10 Sep 2013     

ascincoquinas
Portugal

10 Sep 2013     

moemendhia
Tunisia

10 Sep 2013     

cunliffe
United Kingdom

Hello Victor, I �d like to take this opportunity to thank you for this wonderful site which has improved my teaching so much - and made me so popular in school - my resources are second to none! I also really love this forum and (guilty secret!) check it at least once a day. 

10 Sep 2013     

solramis
Argentina

Totally agree with Cunliffe. Thanks a lot!

10 Sep 2013     

Doot
Canada

Thank you as well!  When you are often the only ESL teacher in your school it is wonderful to be able to collaborate with other colleagues on this site.

10 Sep 2013     

Terri Lawson
New Zealand

Hi Victor - can I add my tuppence worth to say I also really appreciate you and this site!!
@ Lynne - what??You only check it twice a day - I check it numerous times a day...hehe - I know it �s not a competition, but seeing we �re "fessing up".....LOL

10 Sep 2013     

EstherLee76
Peru

Hi Victor, I also want to express my deepest gratitude for this life-saving website. I really couldn �t have survived without it. Also, he design is also so well thought out and the comaraderie brightens my day everyday. P.S. I still can �t seem to upload. Is it just me? Thanks, Esther

11 Sep 2013     

cunliffe
United Kingdom

@Terri - well, it �s not a competition, but I can beat that! I check it as soon as I �m up and well before breakfast... It �s worse if I �ve uploaded something - I check all the time to see how many points I �ve gotLOL. I guess it �s all harmless fun...

Lynne

11 Sep 2013     

1    2    Next >