Welcome to
ESL Printables, the website where English Language teachers exchange resources: worksheets, lesson plans,  activities, etc.
Our collection is growing every day with the help of many teachers. If you want to download you have to send your own contributions.

ESL Forum:

Techniques and methods in Language Teaching

Games, activities and teaching ideas

Grammar and Linguistics

Teaching material

Concerning worksheets

Concerning powerpoints

Concerning online exercises

Make suggestions, report errors

Ask for help

Message board

ESL forum > Teaching material > Recommend me a student ´s book after Oxford Team    

Recommend me a student ´s book after Oxford Team

natie2051
Russian Federation

Recommend me a student ´s book after Oxford Team

Hello, everyone!
Today i took a new pupil, he ´s about 9 years old (3rd grade). He ´s been studying English for 3 years. He studied with a group of children and right now his mom asked me to continue his English education but i have no experience with such little pupils. I usually work with teenagers. 
This boy has finished Oxford Team. And i don ´t know what to do next. I mean what book to choose. Please give me an advice. Is there a next level in Oxford Team series of book? What materials do you use in this case? (not in a group and a good level of English from a boy).

16 Sep 2013      

ueslteacher
Ukraine

http://elt.oup.com/catalogue/items/global/teenagers/solutions_second_edition/?selLanguage=en&selLanguage=uk&cc=ua&mode=hub ?

16 Sep 2013     

aninha31
Brazil

Hi,Natie.How about New round up series from Longman.It ´s a wonderfull serie.We have five books.I have worked with them here in my school for a long time.My students really like them.Hugs.Ana Lúcia.

16 Sep 2013