Welcome to
ESL Printables, the website where English Language teachers exchange resources: worksheets, lesson plans,  activities, etc.
Our collection is growing every day with the help of many teachers. If you want to download you have to send your own contributions.

ESL Forum:

Techniques and methods in Language Teaching

Games, activities and teaching ideas

Grammar and Linguistics

Teaching material

Concerning worksheets

Concerning powerpoints

Concerning online exercises

Make suggestions, report errors

Ask for help

Message board

ESL forum > Ask for help > copyright violation    

copyright violation

CotterHUE
Japan

copyright violation

Hi Victor,

I received an email stating that you had removed a worksheet which I posted here. It was on the upcoming US Presidential election, titled US ELECTION 2008. You removed it because of copyright violations. It came from the website, Heads Up English:

http://www.headsupenglish.com/index.php?option=com_content&task=view&id=384&Itemid=35

However, I�m the author of the worksheet and the site. I own the copyright, and develop and test all these materials at the www.headsupenglish.com. (If you don�t believe me, take a look at the picture on my profile here and the picture towards the bottom of Heads Up English.)

I fully understand the need to adhere to copyright laws, particularly when so many teachers work so hard to develop materials which they then share. It�s unfair to pass that hard work as one�s own. I�m glad that you take the effort to ensure only original material appears on your site.

I would greatly appreciate it if you could repost the worksheet US ELECTION 2008, or allow me to repost the worksheet without it being flagged and removed again. As the holder of the copyright, I�m allowing it to be republished here so other teachers may benefit from my hard work.

Thank you in advance.

Chris Cotter
www.headsupenglish.com

1 Oct 2008