Welcome to
ESL Printables, the website where English Language teachers exchange resources: worksheets, lesson plans,  activities, etc.
Our collection is growing every day with the help of many teachers. If you want to download you have to send your own contributions.

ESL Forum:

Techniques and methods in Language Teaching

Games, activities and teaching ideas

Grammar and Linguistics

Teaching material

Concerning worksheets

Concerning powerpoints

Concerning online exercises

Make suggestions, report errors

Ask for help

Message board

ESL forum > Ask for help > Textbook Bugs    

Textbook Bugs

portugueseteacher
Portugal

Textbook Bugs

Hello everyone! This school year I will be teaching Primary Kids with Bugs from Macmillan and I don �t know the book yet as I �m going to replace another teacher. Have you worked with this book?Tomorrow I will begin classes and I would like to do something related to the book besides presentation. Thanks in advance!

24 Sep 2013      

MarionG
Netherlands

I can �t help you with the book but maybe you can delete the identical posts? As long as nobody responds to them you can still delete them. (As soon as someone posts under them you cannot delete them anymore). the forum holds ten posts at a time, tis means you pushed three posts away by posting one item....

24 Sep 2013     

isabelfalk
Brazil

Hi There!

I �ve worked with all the series of Big Bugs and I love them! Specially the songs!
Maybe you can start by asking the kids to sing the songs to you! =)
My kids loved the song so much that I recorded a DVD to give as a present to the parents with the kids singing over 10 songs. It was super fun to do and the parents really liked it!

24 Sep 2013     

portugueseteacher
Portugal

Hi, again. I deleted the identical posts ,there must have been some kind of error, MarionG and ueslteacher. Fortunately no one had answered them and I could remove them sucessfully. Isabelfalk, thanks for your kind help....I would like to do something creative and I �m still thinking...I don �t have the cd either because the school supervisor will give it to me tomorrow.

24 Sep 2013     

ueslteacher
Ukraine

do you mean this book?

24 Sep 2013