Welcome to
ESL Printables, the website where English Language teachers exchange resources: worksheets, lesson plans,  activities, etc.
Our collection is growing every day with the help of many teachers. If you want to download you have to send your own contributions.

ESL Forum:

Techniques and methods in Language Teaching

Games, activities and teaching ideas

Grammar and Linguistics

Teaching material

Concerning worksheets

Concerning powerpoints

Concerning online exercises

Make suggestions, report errors

Ask for help

Message board

ESL forum > Teaching material > Prepositions - worksheet to go with the powerpoint in the new contributions today    

Prepositions - worksheet to go with the powerpoint in the new contributions today

ELOJOLIE274
France

Prepositions - worksheet to go with the powerpoint in the new contributions today

so i thought that maybe you would need a worksheet to go with the powerpoint I uploaded last night (and which is in the new contributions today)

it �s too heavy to upload on eslp and i really don �t want to compress the pictures even more...

so here you go!
http://www.mediafire.com/download/i0bst66tki5d46a/prepositions_-_choose_the_correct_answer.doc

Elodie

P.S.: this is not really adversiting, I don �t want you to download my powerpoint (okay I do, but you DON �T HAVE TO), but most people who did didn �t leave a comment so I can �t contact them...

29 Sep 2013      

cunliffe
United Kingdom

Hi Elodie, I downloaded your ppt, and of course I left a comment. It �s very good. I searched for watermarks, but didn �t find any. Wink Thank you for the ws. 

Edit: The clip art on the ws is great - lots of scope for speaking activities. 
Lynne

29 Sep 2013     

ELOJOLIE274
France

finding watermarks on those cliparts would have been hard since they come from a CD I bought Cool LOL

and I would be a pretty bad moderator if I kept reporting ws because of copyrighted images and yet were not allowed to  make sure i followed the rules myself! Wink

and thanks for the compliments!

have a good week dear Lynne :)

29 Sep 2013     

cunliffe
United Kingdom

Dear Elodie, I was joking about trying to find copyrighted images, as I know you are a very diligent moderator. My sense of humour will get me hanged one of these days!

29 Sep 2013     

ELOJOLIE274
France

I know you were joking :) i was messing with you too LOL

i guess we have the same sense of humour Wink

29 Sep 2013