Welcome to
ESL Printables, the website where English Language teachers exchange resources: worksheets, lesson plans,  activities, etc.
Our collection is growing every day with the help of many teachers. If you want to download you have to send your own contributions.

ESL Forum:

Techniques and methods in Language Teaching

Games, activities and teaching ideas

Grammar and Linguistics

Teaching material

Concerning worksheets

Concerning powerpoints

Concerning online exercises

Make suggestions, report errors

Ask for help

Message board

ESL forum > Message board > Message for Moderators: Portfolio covers    

Message for Moderators: Portfolio covers

Jayho
Australia

Message for Moderators: Portfolio covers

Hi Moderators

Just a friendly reminder regarding portfolio covers.

Victor wrote the rule in his 2010 forum post here  - copy below.

Cheers

Jayho

Hello everybody,

First of all, I want to send my gratefulness to all the moderators of this website, who make a terrific job to keep it fair and healthy, although we can �t see it.

- Portfolio �s covers: I think there is no reason to consider them as non-ESL resources. Please remember that printables are not only exercises, and remember that the quality and usefulness of each contribution is judged by each downloader.

Take also into account that this:
First name: ......................
Second name: ..................
Class: ..............................
School: ............................
is an ESL exercise for young learners, because they have to read and understand to fill in the lines.

We have a wide variety of printable resources, and most of them are useful for one teacher or another. Isn �t it wonderful to find resources for all the teaching needs and styles?

8 Oct 2013      

Mabdel
Morocco

Thx a lot Jayho for making it crystal clear. Best regards to all moderators who invest their time and energy to make this site running.

8 Oct 2013     

ELOJOLIE274
France

thanks for making sure we do the right thing! i �ll keep that in mind in the future :)

9 Oct 2013