Welcome to
ESL Printables, the website where English Language teachers exchange resources: worksheets, lesson plans,  activities, etc.
Our collection is growing every day with the help of many teachers. If you want to download you have to send your own contributions.

ESL Forum:

Techniques and methods in Language Teaching

Games, activities and teaching ideas

Grammar and Linguistics

Teaching material

Concerning worksheets

Concerning powerpoints

Concerning online exercises

Make suggestions, report errors

Ask for help

Message board

ESL forum > Teaching material > Booklet with the lyrics for children (SBS)    

Booklet with the lyrics for children (SBS)

Thalia Gralik
Brazil

Booklet with the lyrics for children (SBS)

Dear friends (Brazilian teachers),

I bought a pack with 6 CDs called "Songbirds" with 150 favorite children�s songs from SBS in Brazil along with the lyrics booklet, but I lent it to somebody that hasn�t given it back to me and now I would like to know if by any chance any of you know a site where I can download the lyrics of these CDs, �cause it would really help me a lot.
I�d like to thank you in advance for your help. :)

Have a good week!
Thalia Gralik

20 Oct 2013      

softa3000
Belarus

Hi Thalia,

I �m not Brazilian but I suppose I know what songs you were writing about. I have them on 3 CDs (1. Nature. Animals; 2. People and Places.School and Friends; 3. Games. Christmas Carols) -all in all  there are 150 songs. And there are 6 books with Lyrics + 1 with games and activities. The latter almost all in Russian, but booklets with lyrics will suit you for sure. PM me and I can give you a torrent to download them. 

Best wishes,

Olga

20 Oct 2013