Welcome to
ESL Printables, the website where English Language teachers exchange resources: worksheets, lesson plans,  activities, etc.
Our collection is growing every day with the help of many teachers. If you want to download you have to send your own contributions.

ESL Forum:

Techniques and methods in Language Teaching

Games, activities and teaching ideas

Grammar and Linguistics

Teaching material

Concerning worksheets

Concerning powerpoints

Concerning online exercises

Make suggestions, report errors

Ask for help

Message board

ESL forum > Make suggestions, report errors > I´d like to get the points....    

I´d like to get the points....

MiriamY
Argentina

I´d like to get the points....

Hello! I�d like to report a mistake... I uploaded a worksheet by mistake, it has been downloaded by a friend of mine with a similar title to the one I had prepared to upload , So I erased it an sent mine instead. I had been given 15 points first, then I got -15 points... after this I should have had 0 but I had -15, ... I uploaded four worksheets and so I should have ... How many points? I only have 7 points. The problem is that you began to add from -15.
I know this is a mess but please Victor can you check my account please! I am looking forward to getting the points according to the amount of worksheets I sent and downloads people have made.

Thanks!! 

1 Oct 2008      

Tere-arg
Argentina

Hi Miriam!

You do not get points every time you upload a worksheet, but every time your worksheet is downloaded.   That is, if your worksheet is downloaded by 20 people, you get 20 points. When you reach 30 you become into a premium member and are given 30 free points every day, whether you upload or not.

Hope it helps

Have a beautiful day!Smile

Tere

1 Oct 2008     

Mishuna
Argentina

Hi all, you�re not given 30 free points every day after becoming a premium member. When you become a premium member, you are able to download 30 "new contributions" without losing any point.
Was it any change of rules??

1 Oct 2008