Welcome to
ESL Printables, the website where English Language teachers exchange resources: worksheets, lesson plans,  activities, etc.
Our collection is growing every day with the help of many teachers. If you want to download you have to send your own contributions.

ESL Forum:

Techniques and methods in Language Teaching

Games, activities and teaching ideas

Grammar and Linguistics

Teaching material

Concerning worksheets

Concerning powerpoints

Concerning online exercises

Make suggestions, report errors

Ask for help

Message board

ESL forum > Concerning worksheets > Reported worksheet    

Reported worksheet

habibb
Tunisia

Reported worksheet

Hi,
I was really disappointed to know that my new contribution was reported. Can a moderator please tell me the reason? Is the problem with the cliparts or the content?
Also, this is the second time that one of my ws is reported. The first time, my contribution was considerated as "not an esl resource". Does this mean that my account will be cancelled if I �m reported a third time?

27 Oct 2013      

sasuna
Algeria

the students have to do activities form textbook??? (pages 32, 34)// copyrighted pic ex. 1.5 (c9 M (C)

27 Oct 2013     

habibb
Tunisia

Thanks for the answer. It �s a listening and reading comprehension lesson.The text is a poem in the Tunisian 9th form coursebook but I did not include the text because another member already uploded the poem in her worksheet. I just uploded the reading- listening comprehension questions and a link to the poem for those who want to download the audio file.
I have asked about this matter the other time on the forum and another member advised me to find an alternative way so I didn �t include the text.
http://www.eslprintables.com/forum/topic.asp?id=43107
As for the picture, I didn �t know that it was copyrighted.

27 Oct 2013     

sasuna
Algeria

I advise you to avoid such things in the future .Good Luck

27 Oct 2013     

habibb
Tunisia

Thanks.

27 Oct 2013