Welcome to
ESL Printables, the website where English Language teachers exchange resources: worksheets, lesson plans,  activities, etc.
Our collection is growing every day with the help of many teachers. If you want to download you have to send your own contributions.

ESL Forum:

Techniques and methods in Language Teaching

Games, activities and teaching ideas

Grammar and Linguistics

Teaching material

Concerning worksheets

Concerning powerpoints

Concerning online exercises

Make suggestions, report errors

Ask for help

Message board

ESL forum > Teaching material > Meg and Mog Episode 1 Halloween    

Meg and Mog Episode 1 Halloween

alex1968
Greece

Meg and Mog Episode 1 Halloween

I �ve made this ws based on Mog and Meg �s video which I downloaded from youtube: http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=hPsZLGnLnxY
I got the ideas for my ws from puffin.co.uk (Ex4) and various ws I �ve seen.
I �d like to offer this ws for free to anyone who �s interested.  It �s aimed at YLs who �ve only done a couple of years of English. Feel free to edit it to suit your needs.
If you �d like me to send you this ws, please send me your e-mail address to my in-box.

Best wishes from still-warm GreeceSmile
Alex

28 Oct 2013      

morenopalomares
Spain

Hello Alex,

I would appreciate if you could e-mail the worksheet. I �ve been watching the video on youtube and I liked it. I would like it to use with a class I have in which the students have a very low level of English.
My e-mail is [email protected]
or my personal one is [email protected]

Kindest regards from Spain (trying to keep warm!)Disapprove

Mar�a

28 Oct 2013     

Boop
Argentina

Hello Alex, could you please send me the worksheet on Meg & Mog. My mail is [email protected]. Thanks !!!

28 Oct 2013     

coasvaf
Portugal

Hello Alex!!!

It is a nice worksheet!!!! Could you please send it to my mail?

Best wishes from Portugal :)

29 Oct 2013     

the open school
Spain

Hi Alex,
I  would appreciate if you could e-mail the worksheet

morenopalomares
Spain

Hello Alex,

I would appreciate if you could e-mail the worksheet
to use it in my class...
nice job!!

ps. is there an episode 2??

29 Oct 2013     

teacher_rhonia
Brazil

Hello ! I really liked your worksheet. Could U please send me it??? My e-mail is [email protected]

Thanks a lot!

Rh�nia Nascimento

29 Oct 2013     

nathalie891
France

Hi there, can someone tell how to download a video from youtube? do you really manage to save it on your computer? Thanks!

29 Oct 2013     

isabelle99
Monaco

For Nathalie: Use Mozzilla, download "downloadhelper" (easy to do and free) Then go back to youtube and you �ll see the 3 little balls on the left of the video address  turning around ( one ball is blue, one is yellow, the other is red). Click on them and save your video! very easy!
ps. each time you �ll see the three balls turning around, you �ll be able to download a video whatever the site is.

29 Oct 2013     

mkrmen
Spain

Hello Alex!! I�ve got this episode in my computer and I use to watch it in class at Halloween. It�s really funny and my students like it a lot. I would appreciate if you could e-mail the worksheet. My e-mail is [email protected]. Thanks a lot Smile

29 Oct 2013     

mariaferreira
Portugal

Hello could you send me this worksheet: [email protected]

21 Oct 2015