Welcome to
ESL Printables, the website where English Language teachers exchange resources: worksheets, lesson plans,  activities, etc.
Our collection is growing every day with the help of many teachers. If you want to download you have to send your own contributions.

ESL Forum:

Techniques and methods in Language Teaching

Games, activities and teaching ideas

Grammar and Linguistics

Teaching material

Concerning worksheets

Concerning powerpoints

Concerning online exercises

Make suggestions, report errors

Ask for help

Message board

ESL forum > Concerning worksheets > Help    

Help

heikeo53
Mexico

Help

Hello everyone,
whoever reported my recent worksheet Conditional sentences Type 1 for not following the rules, would (s) he please be so kind to write, what exactly is wrong with it?
I checked it, and I can �t find a mistake.
Thanks a lot.
heikeo53

4 Nov 2013      

isa2
Austria

Hi,

As I would like to help clear the matter, I checked your document: somebody reported it for being corrupted.
I tried a download but WORD says that you need a special converter.
Is it a docx or open office doc?
My advice: Try to reupload it in .doc as this is the only format accepted.

Hope I could help.
Best regards
isa

BTW, I�m a moderator but I didn �t report your WS.

4 Nov 2013     

habibb
Tunisia

Hi,
I �m not the person who reported your worksheet but I have some worksheets which have been previously reported. That �s why I know what you feel. I searched your worksheets to look for the worksheet you �re talking about and it seems that the worksheet is empty or something like that. It shows a blank page  so I think that was the reason why it was reported. I �m not a moderator so I don �t have access to the reported worksheets � page so I might be wrong. I just wanted to help. If you know a moderator, he /she might give you a better answer so that you could avoid the same mistake the next time and upload your worksheet again.

4 Nov 2013     

loblita
Tunisia

hi, I do have the same problem and I would appreciate if you could help, I have also some worksheets which have been previously reported for the following reason: It is not an ESL resource!! 
plz any hlp??

4 Nov 2013     

isa2
Austria

@loblita:
We can only view Ws that are reported on the same day. So I cannot say anything about yours.

4 Nov 2013