Welcome to
ESL Printables, the website where English Language teachers exchange resources: worksheets, lesson plans,  activities, etc.
Our collection is growing every day with the help of many teachers. If you want to download you have to send your own contributions.

ESL Forum:

Techniques and methods in Language Teaching

Games, activities and teaching ideas

Grammar and Linguistics

Teaching material

Concerning worksheets

Concerning powerpoints

Concerning online exercises

Make suggestions, report errors

Ask for help

Message board

ESL forum > Message board > Privacy    

Privacy

blunderbuster
Germany

Privacy

Dear members,

I have not been here for a while because my business focus lies elsewhere these days.

Thanks to all of those who have not forgotten me and/or those who care to leave a note when it is my bday or when downloading one of my ws even thought they don �t really remember me.

Well, why am I here today: I only use this username here on this platform and today I received spam that is traceable back to this site or the combination of this username and one of my email addresses.

How can this have happened? Well, I am not really asking, I am only kind of disappointed.

Regards

6 Nov 2013      

EstherLee76
Peru

The internet is a wonderful thing but hackers are everywhere. We have to be very careful about what information we share about ourselves in such a public forum. To be honest, I hesitated before joining this website, but I needed help so badly that I felt the rewards outweighed the risks and this is still true for me. Nevertheless, I am very sorry to hear what happened to you, Blunderbuster!

6 Nov 2013     

ELOJOLIE274
France

something similar happened to me...

i was contacted here and on my email account (although it went straight to my junk mail i checked it before throwing it away) by a russian guy who said he was looking for a teacher for his wife and kids, it was a live-in position, the salary was ASTRONOMOUS (especially for a non-native speaker), they were offering to fly me to Liverpool (where they were living...) and plenty of other benefits that were quite attractive...
when i tried to see who he was on eslp the account had been deleted, and i didn �t bother replying to the email he had sent me, it was too fishy! i don �t speak Russian, and if they were already in Liverpool why not find someone there right?
but he knew a lot about "me": he said he liked my ws, wanted someone who had lived in England already, etc...

and i have no idea how he got my email address since at that time i had deleted the option "contact me by email"... and he was cunning enough to write in the subject of the email "looking for a teacher - eslprintables" otherwise i wouldn �t have looked twice at his email...

Elodie

edit:
by the way, anyone registered here can see your email address above your flag, by clicking on "contact"

6 Nov 2013     

cunliffe
United Kingdom

Very nice website! It �s always a thrill for me when I find a user here with a website! ( Must get out more...)

6 Nov 2013     

Stellam
Argentina

Hiya Blunder! Long time no see!

6 Nov 2013