Welcome to
ESL Printables, the website where English Language teachers exchange resources: worksheets, lesson plans,  activities, etc.
Our collection is growing every day with the help of many teachers. If you want to download you have to send your own contributions.

ESL Forum:

Techniques and methods in Language Teaching

Games, activities and teaching ideas

Grammar and Linguistics

Teaching material

Concerning worksheets

Concerning powerpoints

Concerning online exercises

Make suggestions, report errors

Ask for help

Message board

ESL forum > Make suggestions, report errors > CORRECTION WORKSHEET AMAZING BRAZIL    

CORRECTION WORKSHEET AMAZING BRAZIL

sandrami60
Colombia

CORRECTION WORKSHEET AMAZING BRAZIL

Hello teachers,

I want to make a correction of my worksheet AMAZING BRAZIL which was suggested by a teacher (Giovannademartin) from this nice country.

BRAZIL HAS 26 STATES + THE FEDERAL DISTRICT. And currently its population is of 189,987,291 according to a census carried out in 2007.
The 23 was a typing mistake, the other information was my fault because I didn�t check out first for updating it. Sorry, I promise I will be more careful.
The ws was already corrected in my account, but I posted the information here for those who already downloaded it to make the correction.

By the way, thanks a lot for your comments about my worksheets and for downloading them.

I also want to thank you for your excellent work. All your power points and worksheets have been very useful for me and for my students.

Congratulations to Victor and all of you, I really love everything about this site!!!

Sandra.

2 Feb 2009