Welcome to
ESL Printables, the website where English Language teachers exchange resources: worksheets, lesson plans,  activities, etc.
Our collection is growing every day with the help of many teachers. If you want to download you have to send your own contributions.

ESL Forum:

Techniques and methods in Language Teaching

Games, activities and teaching ideas

Grammar and Linguistics

Teaching material

Concerning worksheets

Concerning powerpoints

Concerning online exercises

Make suggestions, report errors

Ask for help

Message board

ESL forum > Teaching material > to my French colleagues: desperately looking for the audiofiles of JTT 4eme    

to my French colleagues: desperately looking for the audiofiles of JTT 4eme

AnnaW
France

to my French colleagues: desperately looking for the audiofiles of JTT 4eme

Hello there,

I �m looking for the audio files of the new edition of JOIN THE TEAM 4�me (edition 2012), in particular the unit 4 on superheroes.

YOU �d be MY superhero if ever you �d have them - or know a site where I could download them_ and could send them to me asap. Big smile

Indeed, unlucky as I am, my "inspection" has been rescheduled to another week and another grade, the 4�me, with whom I wanted to work on Superheroes. That �s why this is an emergency call, lol!

Thanks a lot for reading me!

13 Nov 2013      

ELOJOLIE274
France

super-elodie may have found it... check your inbox (can �t share the link on the forum because the files on mediafire are not mine, sorry for the others...)

good luck for your inspection, I know how much it sucks to prepare something PERFECT and to have it rescheduled with another class, another day and having to do it all over again!!!
i �m sure you �ll do fine :)
(when i �ll be able to go back to work i �m sure i �ll get inspected too, so i �m trying to make "perfect" lesson plans beforehand, so when the time comes i �ll have less to think about...)

13 Nov 2013     

AnnaW
France

Thank you so much, super Elo, for this warm comment! I try to do my job as best as I can, and I love my kids. I just hope the damn IPR will notice that, at least...

Take care, luv! 

13 Nov 2013     

chuppacricri
France

good luck for your inspection.

14 Nov 2013     

karagozian
France

I wish you to be strong and am convinced it Will work !!!!  All the best !!

14 Nov 2013     

spied-d-aignel
France

Once in a while we all get sort of "topsy turvy " because of those damn inspectors who don �t even care to  stick to their plans. but I �m sure you �lldo fine.Good luck!:))

14 Nov 2013     

treasure0911
France

Yes, good luck! You �ll do great!

I learnt I would be inspected this year too.  Since a colleague and I were on sick leave she couldn �t come on the day she wanted so at least I know a little in advance!Wait...is that a good thing?! I �m not sure since I already have my issues with her!

Anyway, about you, hang in there!

14 Nov 2013     

madamev
France

Good luck again!! and good luck to you Treasure. 
May the Force Be With You!!
xxx

14 Nov 2013