Welcome to
ESL Printables, the website where English Language teachers exchange resources: worksheets, lesson plans,  activities, etc.
Our collection is growing every day with the help of many teachers. If you want to download you have to send your own contributions.

ESL Forum:

Techniques and methods in Language Teaching

Games, activities and teaching ideas

Grammar and Linguistics

Teaching material

Concerning worksheets

Concerning powerpoints

Concerning online exercises

Make suggestions, report errors

Ask for help

Message board

ESL forum > Ask for help > Problems with uploading    

Problems with uploading

M_21
Chile

Problems with uploading

I don �t know why I can �t upload any printable. I �ve been trying to upload but every time a message of internal error appears

14 Nov 2013      

benjeddou
Tunisia

Your document must be .doc, not .docx. If you are using OFFICE2007 or OFFICE2010, choose "Save as Office 97/2003 document".otherwise your document is taken form the same site

14 Nov 2013     

Ashley01
Serbia

I am also having problems with downloading.Error every time!What am I supposed to do? Heeelp :)

14 Nov 2013     

M_21
Chile

i know it must be on 93-97 format, i �ve been uploading for years, but it just not working

14 Nov 2013     

ELOJOLIE274
France

i �ve had the same problem for the last couple of days but it �s because my internet connection is pretty bad: it takes forever to load a page, download an image, so uploading a ws or a ppt is impossible... maybe something similar is happening to you...

15 Nov 2013     

M_21
Chile

I �ve tried uploading with different computers and on different servers or places and still nothing happens

20 Nov 2013