Welcome to
ESL Printables, the website where English Language teachers exchange resources: worksheets, lesson plans,  activities, etc.
Our collection is growing every day with the help of many teachers. If you want to download you have to send your own contributions.

ESL Forum:

Techniques and methods in Language Teaching

Games, activities and teaching ideas

Grammar and Linguistics

Teaching material

Concerning worksheets

Concerning powerpoints

Concerning online exercises

Make suggestions, report errors

Ask for help

Message board

ESL forum > Teaching material > Stand Out 2 Extra material - Pearson     

Stand Out 2 Extra material - Pearson

urpillay
Spain

Stand Out 2 Extra material - Pearson

Hello, everybody!

I have just one student using the book "Stand Out 2" for the second year of Bachillerato. The problem is that I do not know the book and he just comes with me one day a week (1 hour), so it�s really difficult for me to prepare her lessons without having anything to help me. 

Could you, please, help me sending me any extra vocabulary or grammar worksheet you have for this coursebook?

Thank you very much in advance.

Have a nice day!

19 Nov 2013      

J729
Taiwan

Hi,

I �m using that book to teach my students, and actually the content is not too hard, so does the grammar. 
The first lesson is to know someone. For example, "where are you from?" "How old are you?" "Are you single?" "Where do you live?"  The grammar point for the first lesson is "live vs lives" and "where are you from?" 

Basically, it �s more for students to practice daily conversation so you can ask your student and have a conversation with him/her. Then, you can practice the grammar point. Also, there �s a CD, you can ask the student to bring it and talk about the listening sections. 

I do have some worksheets but they are for a bigger class instead of one on one. I would suggest that you find something relates to what I mentioned above to make the student practice a bit more. Hope this helps.

Good luck.

20 Nov 2013