Welcome to
ESL Printables, the website where English Language teachers exchange resources: worksheets, lesson plans,  activities, etc.
Our collection is growing every day with the help of many teachers. If you want to download you have to send your own contributions.

ESL Forum:

Techniques and methods in Language Teaching

Games, activities and teaching ideas

Grammar and Linguistics

Teaching material

Concerning worksheets

Concerning powerpoints

Concerning online exercises

Make suggestions, report errors

Ask for help

Message board

ESL forum > Message board > A thought for...    

A thought for...

karagozian
France

Oh dear, I feel so sorry for you.  I know what it feels like !!  We lost our beloved dog 4 months ago.  It took me several weeks to get somehow over it and stop crying all the time.  He would always welcome me whenever I came home and it �s still weird when I get home and he �s not waiting for the gate to open.  I know it may sound silly for many people who do not have cats and dogs.  A big hug from Toulouse and hope all these warm words will help you a little bit. Sorry if my words sound silly and stupid.

4 Dec 2013     

olaola
Italy

I have three very young cats not a year yet, and I lost beloved ones in the past, so I understand you...

4 Dec 2013     

Olindalima ( F )
Portugal

Heart

All my love for all of you who love and care about our most friendly friends. I love pets, have had my bad days, when they leave, but always remember, with joy, the most wonderful moments they offered me.... Broken Heart

4 Dec 2013     

Jayho
Australia

Biscotte is now in a special place where all our kuddly kitty kats have a purrfectly catabulous time

Cheers

Jayho

4 Dec 2013     

spied-d-aignel
France

I want to say thank you again to all the nice people who sent me a message   for Biscotte yesterday and as Jayho said she must be in cat paradise somewhere.
Thank you. Sylvie

5 Dec 2013     

< Previous   1    2