Welcome to
ESL Printables, the website where English Language teachers exchange resources: worksheets, lesson plans,  activities, etc.
Our collection is growing every day with the help of many teachers. If you want to download you have to send your own contributions.

ESL Forum:

Techniques and methods in Language Teaching

Games, activities and teaching ideas

Grammar and Linguistics

Teaching material

Concerning worksheets

Concerning powerpoints

Concerning online exercises

Make suggestions, report errors

Ask for help

Message board

ESL forum > Make suggestions, report errors > my worsheet was wrongly reported    

my worsheet was wrongly reported

labeillecool
France

my worsheet was wrongly reported

I �ve uploaded a worksheet on the video : merry christmas mr bean
I don �t understand why my worsheet has been deleted. it �wasn �t empty nor corrupted 
the id. number of my worksheet:726761
63 persons had dowloaded it and I don �t think they would all have downloaded an empty page

who can I ask for help so that my worsheet is on the site again????
how can I contact administartors ?

8 Dec 2013      

s.lefevre
Brazil

I left a message that it wasn �t empty. I think that moderatos will vote for it to stay and  it will be tomorrow in the new contribution �s section.

8 Dec 2013     

labeillecool
France

thank you very much

But where can I leave a message  to the moderators?
and will  my points be definitely lost?
please can anybody tell me

8 Dec 2013     

s.lefevre
Brazil

You can �t let a message because you are not a moderator. The moderators examine each reported worksheet and only if most of them vote for removal, it will be removed. If it stays, you won �t lose your points. If it is removed, you will lose you points, but you can reupload it .

8 Dec 2013     

labeillecool
France

ok, thanks a lot, for this clear and quick answer 
But I think it�s already too late, the printable has already been deleted !!!! 
it� s not fair because there was no problem with my worksheet and I �ve lost many points !!!Cry

how can it have been voted to be removed if it doesn�t break the site�s rules ??
Are moderators robots without eyes ? lol

8 Dec 2013     

edrodmedina
United States

Yes, and heartless.

8 Dec 2013     

Anna P
Brazil

Moderators donate precious time checking dozens of worksheets copied from sites, from other members,  using copyrighted cliparts, written in other languages...  Worksheets that are not ESL material and even some that are blank or corrupted.  It is a very hard and time consuming work and we don �t deserve being called "heartless" or blind "robots".   

I haven �t seen your work because I wasn �t around these days and I �m really sorry that it was wrongly removed.  Mistakes happen but, if you reupload your worksheet, I hope you will get your points back.

8 Dec 2013