Welcome to
ESL Printables, the website where English Language teachers exchange resources: worksheets, lesson plans,  activities, etc.
Our collection is growing every day with the help of many teachers. If you want to download you have to send your own contributions.

ESL Forum:

Techniques and methods in Language Teaching

Games, activities and teaching ideas

Grammar and Linguistics

Teaching material

Concerning worksheets

Concerning powerpoints

Concerning online exercises

Make suggestions, report errors

Ask for help

Message board

ESL forum > Games, activities and teaching ideas > Make a project together , we are looking for African teachers    

Make a project together , we are looking for African teachers

malniedz
Poland

Make a project together , we are looking for African teachers

Hi
I am English teacher in small language school in Warsaw/Poland.We are looking for teachers/schools from Africa to make a project together.

These  are some ideas about project written by my 8-10 years old  students :

We are students from Warsaw in Poland ( Europe)  who have extra English  classes twice a week  .This year we start learning about Africa. So we  are looking for schools from African countries to exchange  projects  with us and present in them basic information about  our countries and schools.

We are  going to make  two  projects about our countries and about our schools.

The first project : Poland /African country  ( capital city, flag,geographical location, famous places or people) ( February)You can make the same  project about Your African country 
The second project : Polish/African  schools: age of students,school  subjects, holiday time, extra classes ets You can do the same about African  schools  and send us projects  by e-email  and by post.( April)

If you are interested in cooperation , please give us answer by e mail. 

Regards
 Gosia l

8 Dec 2013      

ueslteacher
Ukraine

have you tried looking here http://schoolsonline.britishcouncil.org/?
Sophia

8 Dec 2013     

marinal
Morocco

HI,
   WELL , I am a female teacher of English from the African continent, I teach in Morocco , in a small village , I teach students of both elementary and intermediate levels. This year I am adopting a new strategy in teaching foreign language, which is project -based teaching approach . Through my professional  experience I find out that when students get involved in a certain task they learn more, so I intend to make them look for information about topics we have discussed inside the classroom and they try to share us what they collect in the way they feel comfortable with , either using power point , data show or flashcards  ...
I can make a video record of my students performances after the next two weeks. We have watched a video about the most amazing places all over the world. I asked them to pick the monument they like and bring us some information about it .And  some of the students chose some of the most beautiful and famous places in Morocco to expose to their colleagues. We are ready to share and any time . 
Thank you for the idea and the opportunity for my students to have friends abroad, they will be very happy to know about that.
we keep in touch 

8 Dec 2013