Welcome to
ESL Printables, the website where English Language teachers exchange resources: worksheets, lesson plans,  activities, etc.
Our collection is growing every day with the help of many teachers. If you want to download you have to send your own contributions.

ESL Forum:

Techniques and methods in Language Teaching

Games, activities and teaching ideas

Grammar and Linguistics

Teaching material

Concerning worksheets

Concerning powerpoints

Concerning online exercises

Make suggestions, report errors

Ask for help

Message board

ESL forum > Message board > English speaking penfriends    

English speaking penfriends

miren
Spain

English speaking penfriends

Hello everybody,
I was thinking of organising a penpal exchange with my students aged 12-13 (I believe the equivalence with the British system is Yr 8, am I right?) 
My idea was to exchange letters instead of e-mails, (sent to the school and delivered by the teacher) as I think it can be much more exciting, and safer for all of us. Or if you have any other ideas, pls let me know.
Tnks in advance
Miren

13 Dec 2013      

hostage
Turkey

Hi,Miren.I � �ve just sent a private message to you about this,please check.

13 Dec 2013     

Rafael_Nadal
Egypt

letters take long time to reach other countries that �s the problem 

13 Dec 2013     

kamlota
Poland

I would be interested in exchanging letters with your school. Some of my students have already started pen friends project with a Turkish school. It �s been a great experience for them. I think they �d be more than happy to find more friends from other countries so why not with your school :) Have you got any details concerning this letter exchange? If you are interested please write email to [email protected]

13 Dec 2013     

Balkees32
Israel

Hello Kamlota I �ve been searching for penpals for a long time. My students and I are not interested in emails postcard but in real mail postcards. our school will afford this. I teach 7th-9th grades (aged 12-14) they are very motivated and good students. if you are interested please contact me on my email [email protected] have a nice day Balkees

14 Dec 2013     

Rafael_Nadal
Egypt

my students want pen friends too

14 Dec 2013     

mariadacruz
Portugal

Hi, Miren!

If your students want penfriends in Portugal, here we are. I have four classes (116 students) the same age as yours. They �re all in year 8. 

So, I �m ready to cooperate with you. If you �re interested my email address is: c[email protected] 

Hugs from Portugal.
Maria da Cruz

14 Dec 2013